Poll

Locked until I update. (answer questions)

Yes
13 (25.5%)
Maybe
26 (51%)
No
6 (11.8%)
I don't know
6 (11.8%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: World Warfare  (Read 31165 times)

:iceCream: :nes: :nes:
Quote from: Manga link=topic=115529.msg2471441#msg2471441 date=1278497086

OfTopic: Hay whats the weapon the guy is holding in the first pic?
[/quote
It is the Naval SMG From T+T.

I could make a map like that, all you really did, was make a flatland, a couple of bumps and ridges, and painted it with textures that come with the game.

I could make a map like that, all you really did, was make a flatland, a couple of bumps and ridges, and painted it with textures that come with the game.
It wouldn't let me edit any slates, so I edited a different map, which it looks nothing of now. And could you please answer: How exactly am I supposed to put textures into mission editor itself?

Nice, could be usefull.

OfTopic: Hay whats the weapon the guy is holding in the first pic?

The Naval SMG from the Tier Tactical pack. It's part of the SMG skins, get it here.

the pics had a strong start but got terrible as i continued viewing

It looks cool, I could see people hosting TDMs with this. You should fix up the textures (Better grass, dirt), make the mountains look less like lumps. Other than that it is pretty decent.
it is a good map,and it would be good for TDMs and fort warz but we need a good fighter plane...

make the mountains look more like big mountains not puny lumps [they look to much like lumps], and water would be nice.

you should add an ocean or lake and a swamp area

The rocky area looks more like a dirty area.
your avatar is distratinngg.... I MUS MAKE DESERT EAGLES AKIMBO

COOOL MAP 5/5

HERE ARE COOKIES :cookie: :cookie:AND ICE CREAM :iceCream:

BYE

its pretty good 4/5 except in the pic the snow looks like sand

It looks cool, I could see people hosting TDMs with this. You should make the mountains look less like lumps.
QFT. I really like this, though. Might be using it for a crappy TDM server in the future.