Poll

What's your favorite new weapon?

Frontier Justice
Wrangler and shield
The Gunslinger
None of 'em! >:c

Author Topic: TF2 ENGIE UPDATE! ITS LIVE!  (Read 85010 times)

I don't even care about the wrench anymore, the fact that it wasn't actually random and it was pre-determined pisses me off.
This.

Do you people hear yourselves? It. Is. Not. A. Guitar. Explain how to upgrade or build anything with a guitar.
Wow way to be a bitch. It doesn't make any sense either that you just smack the stuff out of a building with a wrench to upgrade it, does it? It's a loving video game. How could an energy drink make you invincible? How could flames from behind kill you faster? How could a watch keep you from dying? It doesn't have to make sense, it's still fun.

How could an energy drink make you invincible? How could flames from behind kill you faster? How could a watch keep you from dying?
Miracles.

Because things in TF2 are at least somewhat logical. Wrenches are commonly used for building.

I have seen 33745536 topics on the steam forums going all LOL ITS A GUITAR EXCEPT YOU CANT BUILD WITH GUITARS

The other guitar achievement is a snapshot, impyling it's a taunt. Most likely it's also a kill taunt leading to the next achievement.

Stupid =/= fun

I think it's a kill taunt too. Upgrading things with a guitar is just silly.

It's not logical to the fact you can go invisible, teleport and have magically amazing robot turrets.

You can doublejump
You can shoot your feet with a rocket and fly off, land again and be perfectly fine

Stupid =/= fun
Stupid can be fun sometimes. Me and my friends have proved that. Swimming in the fountain at the mall? Hell yes.

But a loving guitar. A GUITAR, are you serious? Alright, let's shoot bananas now and heal people with sticks of deodorant.

But a loving guitar. A GUITAR, are you serious? Alright, let's shoot bananas now and heal people with sticks of deodorant.
Guitar is taunt.
Remember the Engi's guitar from Meet The Engineer? That.

YES.

I just wonder which weapon is gonna use the guitar, probably the Frontier Justice since it's country themed, I guess.

It could be a thrown weapon that wraps the guitar strings around the enemy disabling them for a period of time :cookieMonster:

Maybe its a kill taunt.

MAYBE YOU COULD STRAP IT TO A BUILDABLE AND IT WOULD GUARD IT FROM SAPPPERS11!!!! OR IT COULD PLAY WHEN A SPY IS NEAR!111!