Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704753 times)

wat now

F2P Join 'N' Play - F2P users only. Must be new accounts. Limited time. Jan 6th - Feb 3rd

Just sold 18k of rune essence, yay for easy botting money. And 10 levels in mining, I can now mine mithril.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 08:16:17 PM by Slugger »

Was training in Magic today. I like it.[x
And I had a cool staff, lol.

Some guy brought me to this weird place with a whole bunch of monsters on the other side of a wall, we just attacked them with basic spells. We grinded like that up like 8 levels before he had to go.

Okay what.

I tried runescape for the first time ever, and I became a mage.

There's some knight fighting a dragon and everytime I try and click something it says, "We'll come back to that in the morning".

somebody help me.

Okay what.

There's some knight fighting a dragon and everytime I try and click something it says, "We'll come back to that in the morning".

somebody help me.
Just do what everything tells you to do. Hopefully you'll get out of there before you start hating it.

I have no idea why the trial is such bullstuff right now and not the exceptional tutorial island.

Okay what.

somebody help me.

no offense but you're late
welcome to the party anyways

i was thinking of subscribing again to catch up on all the new quests i missed during the last year.

i was thinking of subscribing again to catch up on all the new quests i missed during the last year.

If you have some good friends that still play do it. It's no fun doing quests and not taking breaks with friends.

I want that anchor. Can anyone tell me if its worth getting?

I want that anchor. Can anyone tell me if its worth getting?

I'm pretty sure it was free because you got it from a quest. Extremely powerful, but slow. I would get it because it's bad ass

Wow almost 160 pages...