Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 704766 times)

private chat is on btw

Badspot on runescape a

60 str woo

why do you only have 1 wolf
loser

60 str woo
get up your attack and defence? just a good idea

get up your attack and defence? just a good idea

It's called a pure. They don't need it yet.

Good way to level up in Mining and Smithing? :c Currently lvl17 in Mining and lvl10 in Smithing.

Oh yeah and what are those slingshot sorta things I keep seeing people with? :o

Pures will loving suck if they dont get attack.

Good way to level up in Mining and Smithing? :c Currently lvl17 in Mining and lvl10 in Smithing.

Oh yeah and what are those slingshot sorta things I keep seeing people with? :o
go to lumbridge, mine bronze, i'm not joking, it's kinda good for 1-30 mining. Then I'd suggest you move on to something other than iron as it will be overcrowded. Bronze you can also smith with tin; you can find both in the lumbridge mine.

If free trade comes out, Meeses will play stufftons and give fellow forum members free expensive items.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:52:03 PM by Messes »

It's called a pure. They don't need it yet.
a pure, ooh fun, more idiots to kill?
it's not like they can do anything, as they die so quickly with a lack of defence and somewhat a lack of HP, and without attack, it's going to be slower to train strength, as well as you're not going to hit squat on anything
When free trade comes out, Meeses will play stufftons and give fellow forum members free expensive items.
goody? :D
and what type of expensive things, and i doubt free trade is going to be put back in