Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 724992 times)

so yeah I lost my money and now I'm visiting various places in Morytania for memories

so yeah I lost my money and now I'm visiting various places in Morytania for memories
D:

what did you do

what did you do
he got hacked

also almost 45 smithing... hurray
i guess i might do cannonballs later if i get around to the quest

he got hacked

also almost 45 smithing... hurray
i guess i might do cannonballs later if i get around to the quest

i would give him 6m if i wasn't a selfish

Money would be helpful to me  :cookieMonster:

Anyone feel like being kind and lending me a hand? All I have is a rune dagger for weaponry, rest is all member stuff.

i would give him 6m if i wasn't a selfish
this

45 smithing!!!11!1!!
onward to 60
Money would be helpful to me  :cookieMonster:

Anyone feel like being kind and lending me a hand? All I have is a rune dagger for weaponry, rest is all member stuff.
were you hacked
i don't think so lolol

this
onward to 60were you hacked
i don't think so lolol

What..? I wasn't aware being hacked meant everyone had to be kind..

Maybe I should purposely get hacked and end up with a 100% profit?

What..? I wasn't aware being hacked meant everyone had to be kind..

Maybe I should purposely get hacked and end up with a 100% profit?
it's that he knows how to make money he just can't get it fast enough

you should discover a way to make money for yourself

you should discover a way to make money for yourself

With what tools!?

With what tools!?
get skills up.
???
profit.

i highly suggest fishing; i have made 5-6m from 1-95.

in other news, i bought 5k iron bars to do more iron knives. lots of smithing, here we go

get skills up.
???
profit.

i highly suggest fishing; i have made 5-6m from 1-95.

in other news, i bought 5k iron bars to do more iron knives. lots of smithing, here we go

Yes I will sit for months getting my fishing to 95, that is obviously a very short time. FYI again NOT A MEMBER swordfish only give so much exp.

Yes I will sit for months getting my fishing to 95, that is obviously a very short time. FYI again NOT A MEMBER swordfish only give so much exp.
are you kidding?
it took me a single month.

also, the only fish i fish are lobbies. i only use mem for fishing guild.

and there are much better ways
i.e. smithing; i'm making money at the moment with iron knives; made 2k of them, 5k now to go
enough to get 60+ smithing
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:48:29 PM by Placid »

are you kidding?
it took me a single month.

Again obviously that's a short time. /sarcasm

Contradiction..? I also know how to make money but can't get it fast enough...1 month isn't exactly fast if I'm sitting there fishing, it's a chore not a game at that point.

Edit: I'm done with this senseless fighting because you make void points when comparing me to another person. The other person can do literally EVERYTHING you just said, not to mention I wasn't asking you for money, I was asking ANYONE for money IF they felt like it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:52:38 PM by naturemon »

Again obviously that's a short time. /sarcasm

Contradiction..? I also know how to make money but can't get it fast enough...1 month isn't exactly fast if I'm sitting there fishing, it's a chore not a game at that point.

i don't really see the contradiction there, but whatever.
and i was saying that a month was a short time cause it kind of is, but you had said 'months'.
Edit: I'm done with this senseless fighting because you make void points when comparing me to another person. The other person can do literally EVERYTHING you just said, not to mention I wasn't asking you for money, I was asking ANYONE for money IF they felt like it.
please tell me exactly how those points are void? I'm making the point that he has already earned money for himself and it has been taken away from him, which isn't his fault.

but i agree, we should stop just "yes" "no" fighting.