Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 726640 times)

i don't really see the contradiction there, but whatever.
and i was saying that a month was a short time cause it kind of is, but you had said 'months'. please tell me exactly

Lets see, it will take me a month of non-stop fishing, having no fun what so ever.

It will take the other person a week max, doing whatever he wants.

Hmm..and I can't have money because clearly it will take him longer. It makes so much sense!

Lets see, it will take me a month of non-stop fishing, having no fun what so ever.

It will take the other person a week max, doing whatever he wants.

Hmm..and I can't have money because clearly it will take him longer. It makes so much sense!
he has to start from dirt now. you still have your member stuff.
whatever. lets just both shut up.
ah also, since it seems many people are, you could just create a separate botting account for no reason and then get money on that and transfer it.

almost 47 smithing
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:04:21 PM by Placid »

he has to start from dirt now. you still have your member stuff.

I honestly can't shut up if you are STILL making stupid points.

The member stuff is literally stuff if I'm not a member, I can't sell it, it holds no value what so ever in non-member worlds, it's just taking up space!

Example of a real comparison: A hobo will get 10 million dollars in 5 years, there is another hobo next to him, who has a way of making money and within a week will have more than 10 million dollars, if a man is willing to give them both something, doesn't the one who will be sitting in stuff for 5 years need it more?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:10:42 PM by naturemon »

I honestly can't shut up if you are STILL making stupid points.

The member stuff is literally stuff if I'm not a member, I can't sell it, it holds no value what so ever in non-member worlds, it's just taking up space!
1. if you read earlier in the topic they were talking about HOW MEMBERS ITEMS DON'T COUNT FOR SPACE IN YOUR FREE BANK.
ah also, since it seems many people are, you could just create a separate botting account for no reason and then get money on that and transfer it.
whatever. lets just both shut up.

@your real life example: finally i see what your contradiction is?
you could have just done that from the start
but still i'm not generous or nice so no i will not give you money
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:14:17 PM by Placid »

1. if you read earlier in the topic they were talking about HOW MEMBERS ITEMS DON'T COUNT FOR SPACE IN YOUR FREE BANK.
2. 3.

So close to making me shut up yet you still aren't making logical points here.

So loving what? If I have $10000 and it is void, but they don't take up space, does it mean they now hold value? NO.

so become a member? durr?

If you can ship me a Jimmy Johns sandwich, I will gladly buy you a membership card from Target.

If you can ship me a Jimmy Johns sandwich, I will gladly buy you a membership card from Target.
vats a jimmy johns sandwich

almost 50 smithing

after i finish these loving iron knives i'll do cannon quest and then do cannonballs.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 01:55:44 PM by Placid »

vats a jimmy johns sandwich

A sandwich from a restaurant known as Jimmy Johns. They cost $5

A sandwich from a restaurant known as Jimmy Johns. They cost $5
guess that means i won't be getting a mem card

"HEY MOM WE GOT A SANDWICH IN THE MAIL"
 :cookieMonster:

Lol 2 guys followed me into the wilderness thinking they could kill me.
I could the mage first then the other guy runs away.
I ended up getting 300k from that one mage.

Lol 2 guys followed me into the wilderness thinking they could kill me.
I could the mage first then the other guy runs away.
I ended up getting 300k from that one mage.
lol'd

nice

so become a member? durr?

Good job ASSUMING I had money, why the forget would I be complaining if I had money for membership?

guess that means i won't be getting a mem card

"HEY MOM WE GOT A SANDWICH IN THE MAIL"
 :cookieMonster:

No, just order online and deliver to my address.