Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 726261 times)

Bought some frost dragon bones, about 16 to be exact.
Want to use them on a normal altar, but it's like impossible.
What can I use them on besides a gilded altar?

Ectofunctus.

It gives more exp as well

Ectofunctus.

It gives more exp as well
slow as a bitch though.

slow as a bitch though.
That's why I don't use it.
Also, I got a pendant of ranging, which I greatly need since I've been trying to get my ranged up to 42.
Well, everything up to 42.
More sacred clay and pendants pls.

That's why I don't use it.
Also, I got a pendant of ranging, which I greatly need since I've been trying to get my ranged up to 42.
Well, everything up to 42.
More sacred clay and pendants pls.
I knived Hill Giants from 24 to 60 in a day lol.

Also how do I get exp pendants?

Squeal of Fortune. Just got a cooking one...stupid trolling Jagex (I have 99 cooking).

Abandoned Strength training to 99 which would have made a decent amount of money, and now I'm aiming for 99 Herblore, which is costing 70M. Gf bank.

5 fish masks should just about cover the expenses in a few months.

does squeal of fortune
DOESNT SEE A SINGLE PENDANT

fishing / alching lobbies for profits, like 60ish g each.. 60*4000 = ~240000 gp earned and 96 fishing reached if i actually go through with this

fishing / alching lobbies for profits, like 60ish g each.. 60*4000 = ~240000 gp earned and 96 fishing reached if i actually go through with this
Do tai bwo wannai cleanup and alch everything except the proboscises.

Do tai bwo wannai cleanup and alch everything except the proboscises.
don't have money right now for members and so i'm trying to find good fishing exp that's f2p. this seems to be the best solution and as well as the 240k profit and 96 fishing, i'll get 68 mage. i'm ok with that.

for really good money you find lurers that try to lure you into the wild with expensive items that they drop, then telegrab the items.

for really good money you find lurers that try to lure you into the wild with expensive items that they drop, then telegrab the items.
then what?
what if they kill you??
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????

then what?
what if they kill you??
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?????????????
they lure you into the wilderness with a lure.
you telegrab the lure.

do you even know what tele grab is?

half the reason i'm doing this is the levels. the money is my incentive to actually do this. usually i'd do like half of it then just quit, but hopefully 240k is enough to keep me motivated.
(probably won't be)

they lure you into the wilderness with a lure.
you telegrab the lure.

do you even know what tele grab is?
do you even know what luring is????
they'd take you far enough to kill you
and then if they're smart far enough they can STILL kill you with ice barrage and stuff even if you use telegrab