Poll

When did you start playing?

2001, 2002
2003, 2004
2005, 2006
2007, 2008
2009, 2010

Author Topic: RuneScape - I'm not skilled enough to brush some dirt off this herb  (Read 726228 times)

and then if they're smart far enough they can STILL kill you with ice barrage and stuff even if you use telegrab
pretty sure we were talking about ice barrage
besides what is the risk of losing air staff + laws

telegrab then teleport out right away

do you even know what luring is????
they'd take you far enough to kill you
and then if they're smart far enough they can STILL kill you with ice barrage and stuff even if you use telegrab
most lurers put the lure within view distance of the edge then use ice barrage to prevent an escape. rule of thumb for telegrab is if it's an open shot it's yours. I've done this tons of times, one time i got 500k from a bunch of torag's hammers this one guy dropped.

most lurers put the lure within view distance of the edge then use ice barrage to prevent an escape. rule of thumb for telegrab is if it's an open shot it's yours. I've done this tons of times, one time i got 500k from a bunch of torag's hammers this one guy dropped.
dumbass lurers

Squeal of Fortune. Just got a cooking one...stupid trolling Jagex (I have 99 cooking).

Abandoned Strength training to 99 which would have made a decent amount of money, and now I'm aiming for 99 Herblore, which is costing 70M. Gf bank.

5 fish masks should just about cover the expenses in a few months.
i got a woodcutting pendant. i have 99 woodcutting. Fml.

Has anybody seen/talked to Hunteroine lately?

dumbass lurers
it only works if you allow them to think you're a handicapped kid, if you're smart at all they will think something's up and bail. it helps a lot to wear some kind of 'expensive' armor like a dragon platebody.

i got a prayer pendant

Has anybody seen/talked to Hunteroine lately?
hunteronie? no, not sure he's been on. :l

it only works if you allow them to think you're a handicapped kid, if you're smart at all they will think something's up and bail. it helps a lot to wear some kind of 'expensive' armor like a dragon platebody.
huh
you know thats a good idea
how do you find lurers, though
cause i've never encountered one

just got a mith crossbow.
Not very expensive, but holy stuff, the bolts costs too loving much.
I will get my fletching level high enough to make my damn own.

EDIT-holy stuff, damn bolts hit over 100.
Defintely working on fletching and smithing.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 03:41:45 PM by The Corporation »

Wow, logged in today after like 4 months with my bank emptied and my character wearing full bronze armour :( I thought I was going to be able to jump back in to the game.

They both have the exact same stats, but the blue robe is better imo
what the forget am I reading

Wow, logged in today after like 4 months with my bank emptied and my character wearing full bronze armour :( I thought I was going to be able to jump back in to the game.
What was your PIN?

what the forget am I reading
What was your PIN?

My PIN WAS 1945, but I don't have a PIN anymore.

My PIN WAS 1945, but I don't have a PIN anymore.
oh that's good

I'm gonna use that for research

no really how did they get yo pin they CNAT DO THAT!T