3 (4.3%)
Maybe
4 (5.7%)
Abusive
8 (11.4%)
Would only use in Certain TDM or DMs
12 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 70

Author Topic: Shotgun Sniper !READ OP!  (Read 12070 times)

Cool model, but wasnt it gonna be one barrel that shoots 1 bullet that explodes into a lot...

I just saw the topic "Shotgun Sniper" and I got to work, I didn't really read anything :cookieMonster:

But I could add that exploding into a bunch of bullets thing.

Hmmk but you can keep that model make it shoot 2 bullets and then both explode like 10 or  15 damage when hit by one of the exploding bullets

I'm going to make it shoot one barrel when you click, then the other when you let go of the mouse button. You explanation on how you want it to blow up doesn't make much sense. Wait, this isn't even your request...

I know i've read the whole topic
They want it to shoot then right click to blow up into some bullets that do like 10-15 damage

I know i've read the whole topic
They want it to shoot then right click to blow up into some bullets that do like 10-15 damage
Sorry, it's not possible to make a projectile explode/die manually when you want it to, as far as I know.

Here's what I got so far, with colors. Just need to add the handle, trigger and stock, really. Any suggestions & comments? I'm done working on the model for today though.

Offtopic: yey i gots the 1337'th view on this topic asdfasdg
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 03:28:47 PM by Zloff »

but a shotgun spreads and wouldnt focus if its a sniper

Look, it shoots bullets so close to together that it looks like 1 bullet but the farther away it gets the farther the bullets spread

instead of making a shotgun sniper wouldn't it be easier to make a sniper and a shotgun attached to it and you can shoot shotgun by hitting jet key. like the m4a1 it has a shotgun or a grenade launcher sometimes.

Actually this is real, it's just and sniper loaded with potassium-magnesium(not magnum >:c) selfpropelled explosives. (Big splodey bullets)

Has pic of semi-final model, need suggestions, opinions, and I really need to know the names of the points where you hold the gun, and where the bullets come out
>:c
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 01:12:49 PM by Zloff »

Where you hold it - mountPoint
Bullets come out - muzzlePoint
Shells come out - ejectPoint

a better name would be explosive round rifle