Author Topic: Blockland Teamspeak  (Read 20543 times)

Put me on the list, I'm using TS.

Name: Jumpy Ghostface

Scratch that, I don't know how to use it, lol.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 08:24:07 AM by Xx7xX »

Read the guide or whateveR?

Also waiting for other peeps to join

1. Install TS
2. Click Connections
3. Type kalphiter.com instead of whatever was there last
4. Click Connect
5. ???
6. Profit

im here, and known as PhantomJack

I am disappointed in the lack of me not being on this list while I have clearly been in the TeamSpeak numerous times

sadfaic :(

but anyways I bookmarked the server so I just click "Bookmarks" then "Blockland" because I'm clever and added it huehuehue

Hold your horses.  I checked the list sometime last night and Desolation was the only one not listed on the post from the list of clients.  Kalph has updated the list even since then, so you haven't really been on the server that long.

Edit: The server logs also show you only joining once so far.

Hold your horses.  I checked the list sometime last night and Desolation was the only one not listed on the post from the list of clients.  Kalph has updated the list even since then, so you haven't really been on the server that long.

Edit: The server logs also show you only joining once so far.

dunno who this post was directed to but if it was to me, I've only been around on the teamspeak for about 4 days so that would explain it

if not then ignore this  :cookieMonster:

It was directed at you.

You first connected to the server today, at 10:00:10 am.  The server logs do not lie.

Edit: Upon further inspection the server client list seems to have been reset a few days ago, the list was started after that reset, so only those who joined since the reset have been placed on the list.

Also, Kalph, but some note next to the list to not bitch about your name being on the list, and that it will be updated shortly or something...
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 11:20:37 AM by laremere »

Edit: Upon further inspection the server client list seems to have been reset a few days ago, the list was started after that reset, so only those who joined since the reset have been placed on the list.

makes sense, my internet was out for the past 2 days

not bitching, just pointing it out :(

and I know I was there a few days ago because you were playing annoying disney songs.

You know what? I've got some time on my hands. Downloading.

I got metered bandwidth for the next week or so, I hope the download isn't big, and actually chatting doesn't require a ton of bandwidth either.