Poll

Should Kalphiter be banned?

Yes
155 (44.7%)
No
192 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 347

Author Topic: Should Kalphiter be banned.  (Read 25561 times)

Well let's see, I fairly criticized a map and it turned into a flame war for some reason.

Well let's see, I fairly criticized a map and it turned into a flame war for some reason.
I would like to check that out do you have a link or remember the topic name?

Should Kalphiter be banned?
ya,he should be banned forever...

He's a cool kid.

Plus he only acts handicapped to idiots who think they matter in the overall scheme of things.

I don't see why we should get all hyped up over him.

He's a cool kid.

Plus he only acts handicapped to idiots who think they matter in the overall scheme of things.

Can you come to my minicity for like an hour?

And every joke he makes is somewhat funny.

Ban denied.

can i come too?

He's a cool kid.

Alright, I like you.

But seriously. You are no judge of who matters in the overall scheme of things. People have their loving opinion. The only reason he acts handicapped is because we gave good evidence but his only excuse now is, Prove it.

The only reason he acts handicapped is because we gave good evidence but his only excuse now is, Prove it.
Well, tell me who made the file.

Well, tell me who made the file.
You did.

It says in your description.txt inside of System_BlocklandCloud

You did.

It says in your description.txt inside of System_BlocklandCloud
Of course I made the add-on, but tell me who added RTB code in.
You are really stupid if you think just because my name is there means that I wrote it.

You are really stupid if you think just because my name is there means that I wrote it.

I explained the file was tooken from Blockland Cloud's site. I gave Ephi the link to the fine on the BC site. Stop being stupid.

It was directly off of your website.

Unless you can prove someone uploaded a changed file to your website, then you have no proof yourself.