YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.

Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13489 times)

I'm guessing this is using Iban's City RPG mod.

I'm guessing this is using Iban's City RPG mod.
Thats what I said, Didn't you catch the Quote?
This is a Dedicated Server that is Running the Old IbanMod CityRPG (There is no hunger mod or that new fancy features)

Bump for update,

Also, I won't be on my server much because of camp, my super admins will take charge of the server, I won't be out of camp like about 3 weeks, so do enjoy what we have in there. but I'll do visit the server if i have time left, or saving progresses in there.

I had the Guns & Roses shop on the old town! SWEET! You're BACK!

Nom nom nom.  :cookieMonster: I love this rp.

I remember a guy named YorkTown95, came to my first server ever and blocked entry to the secret in the bed.

slates boring for a RP imo :S i think the Bank should be redone and there should be more criminal jobs, (Mobster Mobboss etc)

Thats what I said, Didn't you catch the Quote?

Why use that mod, it sucks.

I'd like to know why I am banned : / Especially since I made the admin lots for you, and fixed the taxes for you. Hmm. Backstab much?

Why use that mod, it sucks.
not, it works, and easy to script. even though got some very useful stuff in it. plus I hate the Food mod

I'd like to know why I am banned : / Especially since I made the admin lots for you, and fixed the taxes for you. Hmm. Backstab much?
Somehow swat told me to ban you, ask him.

slates boring for a RP imo :S i think the Bank should be redone and there should be more criminal jobs, (Mobster Mobboss etc)
Yeah I was thinking of that as well, thanks for the advice.

I hear from Swat that you, Ip, and Surburb are annoyed by my actions. I hear from Ip that I have blamed him for something and annoyed him somehow, even though I have no recollection of accusing him of anything, ever. I hear from you that Swat is behind the whole situation, and not only that, Surburb is mad like heck at me and I don't know why! Who am I to believe? Someone please shed some light on this dire subject!

Not only that, but all of this has given me the idea that you guys are ignorant! And I have somewhat raged! Thus a confusing situation is created, where one man is blamed for blaming another man and annoying his friends. Now what? This has happened before you know.

"Yorktown95: Custard destroyed my house on Metropolis!" Custard is banned from Metropolis
"Swat725: Custard destroyed my tunnel system!" Custard is banned from Yorktown's Cityrp
"Surburb: Custard is a traitor!" Custard is banned from Yorktown's Cityrp

Seriously guys, this has happened before. I've done nothing wrong that you can prove.
False execution is only a symptom of a corrupt community, do not continue on with a punishment without having both sides of the court say their share. This is not a communism. This is Blockland.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 11:33:24 AM by Custard »

-Snip-
Woah woah, this is my server we are discussing, and I'm not acting so Ignorant, and how the hell am I going to buy all this?

Not buy it? Seriously? So you can buy the whole "ban custard from our server" deal, and not even hesitate, but you can't follow a simple explanation? Listen Yorktown, I'd like to speak to you all personally.
This has gone far enough. I won't be false accused anymore.