Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13488 times)

I passed by the other day, and your brother kept randomly killing
People for no reason. All I could see was the city hall and the street infront of it. Your brother then kicked me for asking him to stop. Then like always he starts crying and says "WHY DO YOU HATE ME".  I honestly don't hate him I just find him very annoying.  I do not think your brother deserves any kind of admin, if you disagree atleast demote him. Thanks York.

People for no reason. All I could see was the city hall and the street infront of it. Your brother then kicked me for asking him to stop. Then like always he starts crying and says "WHY DO YOU HATE ME".  I honestly don't hate him I just find him very annoying.  I do not think your brother deserves any kind of admin, if you disagree atleast demote him. Thanks York.
CityRP.
Avoid it.

CityRP.
Avoid it.
I understand, brock and tx used to had problems like before.

He is the Co-host, he cannot be unadmined, you maybe made him upset ever sence that last time, he does get so upset like a lot, do take note of that, and theres nothing i can do alright? you two need to find some way to get along with each other, i'm not going to get in arguments like that, so do find that chance.

He is the Co-host, he cannot be unadmined, you maybe made him upset ever sence that last time, he does get so upset like a lot, do take note of that, and theres nothing i can do alright? you two need to find some way to get along with each other, i'm not going to get in arguments like that, so do find that chance.
Thus proving that no CityRP/G is good. Just another host who thinks that their siblings deserve special power.

Thus proving that no CityRP/G is good. Just another host who thinks that their siblings deserve special power.
You do understand that theres nothing I can do, besides you can't even control the Admin team just so you know.

Lets all get back on Topic please

You do understand that theres nothing I can do, besides you can't even control the Admin team just so you know.

Lets all get back on Topic please
I am on topic, we're discussing your server. You are the host, don't tell me that you can't control anyone.

I am on topic, we're discussing your server. You are the host, don't tell me that you can't control anyone.
Yeah I do understand, its all bringing it in with Brock and Tx, its a long story by the way.

Yeah I do understand, its all bringing it in with Brock and Tx, its a long story by the way.
It seems like you don't want anything bad to be said about your server.

It seems like you don't want anything bad to be said about your server.
no no, its just I don't want any Trouble thats all.

no no, its just I don't want any Trouble thats all.
You just want the fact that your server is corrupt to be hidden from the public.

You just want the fact that your server is corrupt to be hidden from the public.
My server runs really Strong, unlike that other one long ago, its nothing bad or anything like that, we were having some Problems (Not the mod)

My server runs really Strong, unlike that other one long ago, its nothing bad or anything like that, we were having some Problems (Not the mod)
Just the opposite compared to what I'm hearing from BrockCrock. Although BrockCrock doesn't have a brain...

Just the opposite compared to what I'm hearing from BrockCrock. Although BrockCrock doesn't have a brain...
hmm, ok :/

BRAAAINS! Ahem.. Excuse me.

I figured that the Server Crashed today, I've reuploaded it with the save I made Last night, Please no Excuses and arguments, the server crashed because the Dedicated server's Internet Crashed, otherwise dumped on me while i was away from Home, I'm sorry for all of the Problems