Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13687 times)

I understand I haven't open up my server, We are making a new City, this time it will be a lot better, Just FYI

Looks nice, Needs work with the mod itself from what I can tell from OP. Builds are very nice aswell, although personally, I will always love Wicked's more. I'll try your server sometime. Add rules to OP.

Looks nice, Needs work with the mod itself from what I can tell from OP. Builds are very nice aswell, although personally, I will always love Wicked's more. I'll try your server sometime. Add rules to OP.
I'll transfer the Rules from my Infobrick called "Information Brick" I'll see what I can do, thank you.

I love this server so much!
This topic shall LIVE!

PICZ:

Ha I find this Hilarious...

@ admin question
"A: Because that person is a Friend of York"

Now, That is why your City RP fails (Admin wise). You have horrible admins that don't take care of anything.
You could have a friend that totally abuses admin (like your brother) and you admin him.

OFFTOPIC: Lol at duck in Blazes Pic. (Middle one, Lower right.)

EDIT: Also remember this?
You do understand that theres nothing I can do, besides you can't even control the Admin team just so you know.
Wow, you even admitted it.

Lets all get back on Topic please
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:48:55 PM by BrockCrock135 »

Yorktown started ignoring people as soon as Ephi started talking to him, I really thought he had changed.
It's like giving up everyone you know to have gay love with the president.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 06:51:30 PM by Custard »

Ha I find this Hilarious...

@ admin question
"A: Because that person is a Friend of York"

Now, That is why your City RP fails (Admin wise). You have horrible admins that don't take care of anything.
You could have a friend that totally abuses admin (like your brother) and you admin him.

OFFTOPIC: Lol at duck in Blazes Pic. (Middle one, Lower right.)

EDIT: Also remember this?

Agreed, This server does have abusive admins. Ive seen it when im there as a super admin. I don't like to be admin on this server, its very crazy. On the other side, At least ill try to help you guys out and build.

Oh by the way york, Im not trying to offend you.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:44:55 PM by Swat725 »

Perhaps you missed something:

Yeah, two word: City RPG. It is over used.

<---------------- HEW LOIKZ MEH NEW AVATAR?

Heya SWAT! It's meh, Flashback. I'm a regular at Yorktown's server nowadays.

BTW everyone, I'm now known as Cloud 9 (for the moment)

<---------------- HEW LOIKZ MEH NEW AVATAR?

Heya SWAT! It's meh, Flashback. I'm a regular at Yorktown's server nowadays.

BTW everyone, I'm now known as Cloud 9 (for the moment)

Ohey. Nice avatar.

On topic: The server isn't up.

i remember like two years ago i was admin there and it was taken away because i cleared a person's build  :cookieMonster:
but i was also a little idiotic then

i remember like two years ago i was admin there and it was taken away because i cleared a person's build  :cookieMonster:
but i was also a little idiotic then
You shouldn't have admin there because you should be playing good servers.