Author Topic: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server.  (Read 13718 times)

oh forget your still doing this?

and who bumped this already?

oh and one more thing, everyone ignore Kalphiter, he wants attention.

By the fact of Custard's stupidiness, i'll respond.
Yorktown started ignoring people as soon as Ephi started talking to him, I really thought he had changed.
It's like giving up everyone you know to have gay love with the president.
Custard your that close to be banned, I ignore everyone because I CANNOT answer everyone's question, quit crying already.

You shouldn't have admin there because you should be playing good servers.
and your still loving here hey? I suggest you this, if you don't even like my server, don't even make complains about it.

I know...
Because i haven't got the chance yet.

Perhaps you missed something:
Missed what, Blockland cloud? yet one more thing to add, you did host a CityRP as well, so dont get started with that.

Ha I find this Hilarious...

@ admin question
"A: Because that person is a Friend of York"

Now, That is why your City RP fails (Admin wise). You have horrible admins that don't take care of anything.
You could have a friend that totally abuses admin (like your brother) and you admin him.

OFFTOPIC: Lol at duck in Blazes Pic. (Middle one, Lower right.)

EDIT: Also remember this?
You ignored this Notification didn't you?

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY REPORTS OR SITUATIONS THAT YOU'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ON HERE, PLEASE PM A ADMIN TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION! THANK YOU.

Just PM me next time, you've been nothing but stupid. Tx has been enforced that if he continues, he will be dismissed, but loving deal with it.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2010, 10:24:51 PM by YorkTown95 »

and who bumped this already?
I'm sorry, I bumped this.
Read meh quote.
I love this server so much!
This topic shall LIVE!

PICZ:
(attachment pics)

I'm sorry, I bumped this.
Read meh quote.
Yeah i understand thanks, I'll add my Blog onto here.

I would say $500 reward?

Server Update:

The server is back up now, as you all requested.

Why would custard get banned?

Tx never deserved admin... he never earned it.

Oh and, Kalphiter is right.

Alright let me quote my Blog that I posted while ago why I was ignoring people:
Quote from: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server Blog
One more thing, If your wondering why I was ignoring everyone in the server, well its not Ephialtes that i added, its the FACT that everyone yells my username in caps and such, and that wont help at all, you can respond to me by PM on Blockland Fourms or you may reply to the Topic, or you may Comment here if you have a google account. thanks for your patience.
You can read this on the Blog here.

Now would you all give me a break here?

Why would custard get banned?

Tx never deserved admin... he never earned it.

Oh and, Kalphiter is right.
Actually he does earn it, he was admin always in my servers ever sence before I've meet you, personally he was admin BEFORE we had the CityRPG mod, he's already been enforced to stop, now would you please drop this and restart all over again. if you don't like what I do around here, you are nicely asked to not visit my server again in any means, thank you and have a good day.

Quote from: YorkTown95's CityRPG Server Blog
Now if your wondering if we still have abusive admins today, well we don't for now, if you see any activity of any admin abuses, please report it to YorkTown95 or Swat725 via PM on Blockland fourms, or you may comment here, Please provide a real screenshot, any fake photoshops can result you a suspension from the server, thank you!
You can read this on the Blog here.

This actually helps make the server run a lot better what Kalphiter requested, even thought he still hates me, just please any action taken for the report can result you a Reward from me.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 08:39:36 PM by YorkTown95 »

Is it just me or do I somehow have never admined an abusive admin?

Is it just me or do I somehow have never admined an abusive admin?
well if you never admined a abusive admin, your lucky I suppose, anyways I've been trying my best to clean them out, it really helps if someone would keep an eye out, even thought the admin thinks he wont get demoted, he would and the person that banned him would be unbanned by me.

Its not you anyways, by the way I always get angry when you take point or somewhat, oh well...I'll have to deal with it, but I thank you for the help.

well if you never admined a abusive admin, your lucky I suppose, anyways I've been trying my best to clean them out, it really helps if someone would keep an eye out, even thought the admin thinks he wont get demoted, he would and the person that banned him would be unbanned by me.

Its not you anyways, by the way I always get angry when you take point or somewhat, oh well...I'll have to deal with it, but I thank you for the help.
Or maybe it's because I know who to admin and who I shouldn't admin, which is a major quality that is required to host a decent server.

Or maybe it's because I know who to admin and who I shouldn't admin, which is a major quality that is required to host a decent server.
Well, I'm going to have to say that your right, if I really wanted to admin that person, I've have to see if they don't break the rules at all, and wait about 3 months or so, my parents used to host dedicated servers before when they were in a clan, I'm just trying to take their example. (this is no blockland they hosted, its something else)

Although I will not fight against you, I still steam with rage.
Your heart is misunderstanding,
Your book never turns it's page.

Take it upon thy to reconsider his thoughts,
For a fight is out of the question,
But can a difference really lead to distraught?
My sir, have some perception!

~Custard

Yorktown, I expected from you a response because that action COULD change the server. However, you never even said to anyone to pm you. You just sat there and ignored EVERYONE. I am sorry to hear that you're busy, boohoo, but seriously! It's your server, take care of it!

Also, I truthfully do not believe that you have any personal feuds or desires. So don't take this personally.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2010, 06:21:57 PM by Custard »

You shouldn't have admin there because you should be playing good servers.
Hahahahahaha.