Author Topic: Starcraft 2 Purchase Help  (Read 8773 times)

Well you don't have the freedom to the good options because you are just a kid.

Be happy its possible at all

Yeah :/

I'm going to wait for people to be gone so I can confirm my phone number with one of the sites D3ATH presented.

Go to the store (grocery stores usually have them) and look for a Mastercard gift card. Those come with the card number and security code that you fill in when entering in your credit card information on the purchase screen. The Mastercard ones have a site you can go to to register your address with the card so you can enter that in the credit card screen as well.

Nice idea, but the bolded part makes me confused with the italicized part.

Blizzard actually does accept PayPal, now that I looked into it. I actually tried buying a game and it worked, you just have to use your PayPal card info.

You should have a card or card number that came with your PayPal account.

My paypal is linking to my debit card if that's what you mean. I didn't think blizzard'd take that. If you mean something else could you tell me where to get the card info?

Nice idea, but the bolded part makes me confused with the italicized part.

When you enter in your normal credit card information, you have to enter in the credit card number, security code, expiration date, and address tied to the account.

The gift card comes with just the card number, security code, and expiration date. To get an address tied to the account, you have to register it.

Once it's registered, you can use it exactly like a credit card.

My paypal is linking to my debit card if that's what you mean. I didn't think blizzard'd take that. If you mean something else could you tell me where to get the card info?

Do you have a card like this? If you do, use it.

If it's a debit card from a bank (though I don't see how you'd have one of these), you should try it, just make sure you have enough money.

These are the ONLY options.

I just put in my PayPal card info and it worked; what is the problem?

http://i34.tinypic.com/28l4zed.png

These are the ONLY options.

It uses the billing information with your Battle.net account.

EDIT: Under that, you can uncheck the box next to the address, I assume so you could enter in the address associated with your credit card if it's not the same as the one on your battle.net account.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 06:32:02 PM by dkamm65 »

When you enter in your normal credit card information, you have to enter in the credit card number, security code, expiration date, and address tied to the account.

The gift card comes with just the card number, security code, and expiration date. To get an address tied to the account, you have to register it.

Once it's registered, you can use it exactly like a credit card.

Ah. I see.

You have to put in your phone number in many sites, they never call.

This is going to end badly...

uh.... my suggestion................... ..........

Do what you said and get someone to buy it and transfer them the cash...

Most people are gonna buy you a game then wait for the paypal cash especially if youre 13.

Gonna need trust on both sides though.

On a related note: Anyone want my 7 hour Starcraft 2 trial?