Author Topic: RMS Titanic v.3  (Read 33403 times)

Bones4

Yes, it's the third Titanic, but there is one major difference. I'll let you see that for yourself. I only have one screen so far, and here it is:

(note: I am building this based heavily on a generated lego model created by Titaniac)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 06:47:53 AM by Bones4 »

I'm jeleaous at the beta testers....9/10

Too early to judge, but good luck man! I just have one question though. Since you seem to be doing it brick by brick like a true lego build, would Badspots optimizing efforts be good enough to load all the bricks that this build would require?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2007, 01:11:08 AM by A-master »

MAJOR LAG ALERT ur other one lagged a ton this will crash your comp

you do realise that badspot once had like 10,000 bricks or somewhat and it didnt lag for him

MAJOR LAG ALERT ur other one lagged a ton this will crash your comp

lol he's(356) is an idiot...xP

nice titanic...lucky beta tester X_X

Yes, it's the third Titanic, but there is one major difference. I'll let you see that for yourself. I only have one screen so far, and here it is:

I've look at it for ages and still don't see what it is!

You must be handicapped. Its clearly the stern of the boat with the rudder and propellor holder.

You must be handicapped. Its clearly the stern of the boat with the rudder and propellor holder.
Ye back of boat aye, though it looked like that but wasn't sure :/

If you plan on forgetting the flag I'm going to be angry.

still if its going to be brick by brick it will lag...or atleast take a while to load unless he has a super fast comp and if you were in his other server there was a lot of lag.

(note: I am building this based heavily on a generated lego model created by Titaniac)
It looks awesome so far; do you still want me to build the hull in QuArK?

Bones4

oh lol, ok. I thought you were just going to do it with bricks. I'll start it soon