Author Topic: Greatest band/singer/etc. ever: Nominations.  (Read 7825 times)

Them crooked vultures

they are a new and old band in a way

vocals/leadguitar: Josh homme (queens of the stone age)

Bass guitar: John paul jones (led zepplin)

Drums: David Grohl (Nirvana, Foo fighters)
Sounds like a supergroup.


Oh boy John Paul Jones. He's great.

There is no such thing as a good troll, handicap.
Yeah, but there's definitely bad ones and that's you. What have you done so far in this thread, tell people their opinions/taste in music suck, call people gay/handicapped, and make feasible insults? Nobody is on your side and you're making an ass of yourself.

Yeah, but there's definitely bad ones and that's you. What have you done so far in this thread, tell people their opinions/taste in music suck, call people gay/handicapped, and make feasible insults? Nobody is on your side and you're making an ass of yourself.

Yeah, but there's definitely bad ones and that's you. What have you done so far in this thread, tell people their opinions/taste in music suck, call people gay/handicapped, and make feasible insults? Nobody is on your side and you're making an ass of yourself.
It's because he's 12 and he's butthurt because he grew up on music that even makes him cringe so he criticizes amazing bands like Led Zeppelin.

It's because he's 12 and he's butthurt because he grew up on music that even makes him cringe so he criticizes amazing bands like Led Zeppelin.
It's a crummy band.

Yeah, but there's definitely bad ones and that's you. What have you done so far in this thread, tell people their opinions/taste in music suck, call people gay/handicapped, and make feasible insults? Nobody is on your side and you're making an ass of yourself.

Them crooked vultures

they are a new and old band in a way

vocals/leadguitar: Josh homme (queens of the stone age)

Bass guitar: John paul jones (led zepplin)

Drums: David Grohl (Nirvana, Foo fighters)

loving nice member line-up, although I already heard about them earlier. Still awesome though.

I can read, do math faster, and write.  You can't.

Your a loving moron. I got all A's last year on an 8th grade level in all honors classes except Pre-algebra because the school system was handicapped in putting me at a lower math level than I should be. I got passed advanced on all my yearly except my writing, in which I was only a few points from passed advanced. Now learn how to troll people better.

I nominate Pendulum and London Elektricity for two of the best sounding Drum & Bass artists.



Your a loving moron. I got all A's last year on an 8th grade level in all honors classes except Pre-algebra because the school system was handicapped in putting me at a lower math level than I should be. I got passed advanced on all my yearly except my writing, in which I was only a few points from passed advanced. Now learn how to troll people better.

I didn't read that.

Hey Retz, here's an idea, how about you back up your loving opinions rather thank take a stuff on people and call them gay when they go "wait what the forget?"

Hey Retz, guess what!




No one likes you!

I didn't read that.

LALALALALALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

You should add Def Leppard, Van Halen, Pink Floyd, Whitesnake, Deep Purple, Cheap Trick, Heart, and Rush.

Hey Retz, here's an idea, how about you back up your loving opinions rather thank take a stuff on people and call people gay when they go "wait what the forget?"
Oh okay, Led Zeppelin sucks.  

Hey Retz, guess what!




No one likes you!
Dont judge me by your taste of music, friend.

As Muse is taken; Pink Floyd

Pink floyd belongs on the list.