Author Topic: Greatest band/singer/etc. ever: Nominations.  (Read 7824 times)

Oasis
Alice in Chains
Weezer
Bon Jovi
Van Halen
Def Leppard
Led Zepplin
Metallica
Sugar Ray
Beck
A-Ha

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:21:00 PM by Katamari007 »

System of a Down :c

Also, Cake if it's not up there, I forgot

I nominate Daft Punk if they count.


Something Ironic that's actually true is that from what I've seen, I've seen 3 people who have been banned RIGHT after insulting Led Zeppelin both in Blockland and in Forums.

Something Ironic that's actually true is that from what I've seen, I've seen 3 people who have been banned RIGHT after insulting Led Zeppelin both in Blockland and in Forums.
It's not really ironic but it is an interesting coincidence.

Edit: I'll also make a thread for one song from all the bands that get nominated so that if there are bands on the list where people go "what is this I don't even" they can give it a listen and also ask questions about each of the bands that they might not know anything about so that people are as informed as possible before voting.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 05:32:01 PM by Sirrus »

I nominate Boards of Canada for obvious reasons.

U2 sucks ass now :c.

does this count
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Chopin+Nocturne+in+Eb+Major/zffno
Frédéric Chopin - Nocturne In E-Flat Major, Op.9 No.2

I nominate Boards of Canada for obvious reasons.

U2 sucks ass now :c.

It all went down after Vertigo :/


where the hell is Alice Cooper and Motley Crue

It all went down after Vertigo :/
Their last good album was "All that you can't leave behind".

where the hell is Alice Cooper and MÖtley Crue

Damn straight

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:06:47 PM by Hugums »

Led Zepellin
Scorpions
Muse
AC/DC