Author Topic: Greatest band/singer/etc. ever: Nominations.  (Read 7823 times)

Oh okay, Led Zeppelin sucks.
You obviously have no idea what the forget I said.

I said "support your opinion". You are stating your opinion again. Explain WHY Led Zeppelin sucks.

Oh okay, Led Zeppelin sucks.  
Dont judge me by your taste of music, friend.

What do you loving listen to then?

Dont judge me by your taste of music, friend.
I'm judging you by your behavior. You're acting like a total richard.

You obviously have no idea what the forget I said.

I said "support your opinion". You are stating your opinion again. Explain WHY Led Zeppelin sucks.
He's over rated.

What do you loving listen to then?
Myself


He's over rated.
Myself


I didn't know that Led Zeppelin was one person.

Anyways, my job is done here.  Good day mortals



User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 01:17:10 AM by Badspot »

He's over rated.
The fact that you refer to an entire band as "he" just proves to me that this argument isn't even worth me losing sleep over. I'm going to bed, can you guys take care of this starfish?


Say hello to Robert Plant.


He could kick your ass.

The fact that you refer to an entire band as "he" just proves to me that this argument isn't even worth me losing sleep over. I'm going to bed, can you guys take care of this starfish?

Me, Sarge, and Seventh easily can.




add the white stripes, they are my favorite alternative band