Poll

Are you going to PAX?

Yes
25 (9.6%)
No
235 (90.4%)

Total Members Voted: 259

Author Topic: PAX 2010 - Update  (Read 33683 times)

Badspot

• Administrator
I will be attending PAX.

Will you?

If you want to meet Eric "Badspot" Hartman and Ben "Kompressor" Garney at PAX, we will be outside the Unicorn theater at 11:30 AM Sunday.  That is right after the Lego Universe panel which I understand some may want to look at even though it is the path of the non-believer.  We will stand around for a bit and hold a little sign that says "Blockland" or something.  If you have memorized our appearances from online photos know that I now have a buzz cut and Ben shaved off his goatee.  
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 05:27:58 PM by Badspot »

Unfortunately and not so unfortunately no. Unless it's just up-street from where I live. Probably not.

CAIKEDIT : Who's Ben "Kompressor" Garney? And would someone take some pictures of Badspot and upload them to Blockland? I'm tired of that other one.

EDITDIT : BADSPOT PCIKS MW JUP I LVIE IN UROPE - U KAY - ENGSAND - DERBSYHRE AND PM ME 4 MOAR DETALS.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:59:20 AM by LFOO »

This looks awesome. :o

I'm in Idaho now but I won't be here in September. :c

Sadly, no.

Are you going to be demoing Blockland?

Where the hell is PAX North? :(

sad thing is, i go to conventions and clubs all over the states all the time. but will be in canada visiting few nerd friends during that ; ;

would have been a perfect time to wear my blockland tshirt to lol

I would go to PAX East in 2 years (17), but can't go to the original. :/

Why do these things have to be so far away from me? I'd totally go but I'm in Michigan :|

nVidia, Bethesda, Microsoft, Astro, Valve, and Mahinima sponsoring it makes me want to go.

But I don't think I'll be able to.

Its across the entire country for me lol. Plus I'm not really into that stuff. It would be neat to actually see you in person though.

EDIT: Also, I would be watching out for perma banned members with vendettas and sniper rifles if I was you.  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 03:06:45 PM by Destroyer »