Poll

Is This Better Or Worse Than Starwars Freaks Guns?

Yes
32 (9.2%)
No
129 (37.3%)
WAYY BETTER
18 (5.2%)
HIS IS WAYYY BETTER
45 (13%)
MAKE A COOKIE ADD-ON!!
122 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 345

Author Topic: New Weapon: Super Pistol!  (Read 29978 times)

a quote from badspot:
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother
from FORUM RULES IN AoT GENRAL  i think u should take badspots ADVICE to not be BANNED

a quote from badspot:
7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother
from FORUM RULES IN AoT GENRAL  i think u should take badspots ADVICE to not be BANNED
The entire point of our post is not telling someone what an idiot they are.

The entire point of our post is not telling someone what an idiot they are.
uhh YAH IT WAS and any way u guys ADMITED u flame and here it is AGAIN 7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother

uhh YAH IT WAS and any way u guys ADMITED u flame and here it is AGAIN 7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother
We are not flaming a person, we never said the person was stupid or something, we were just talking about the add-on. How about you think before posting?

You are so dumb.  You can't just bump any topic!  Only the good ones desevre to be bumped, not these.

Wow, this is ridiculous, either any topic can be bumped or none can be bumped, "good" is relative, 
besides, learn to spell if you want to be a hypocrite

You recolored the gun and changed a little in the script? Interesting...

You can't say anything
GOD F*CKING DAMNIT NICKLE BACK!!!! THEY F*CKING SUCK ALL THERE SONG SOUND THE SAME

to over powered. like wize looks nice.

Hell no, not a gun recolor. Make something original, please.

Your poll, only 2 answers actually make sense... Lol Just ask "Is This Better Or Worse Than Starwars Freaks Guns?"

tfgffytdddfrrttuipllllkyyytgg ggbgggt5556ytttreq1122223rrrr ggggtt.,,!@@$%&*)(((*&^^ÍÌÌÕÕÖÍÌÌÌÔÔÕÕÕÕÌÌÌÍÍÍÎÏ+"~~~~ØÖÔÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÚÙÒÒÒÒÒ

bbbvvbbbggfvbbvvvfffddccvfffd ccfffdccffgggnnbbbbcxzzaaaaq1 222ÊËËßùûüøøø`;;[[]]]]:::¡¿....,ýüúú

üýýýöööíîîîï;```.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿....ÿöööõõõõôòñññ!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

o_O wtf just happen?

Stop posting your first goddamn Add-On or Face/Print whatsoever.

tfgffytdddfrrttuipllllkyyytggggbgggt5556ytttreq1122223rrrrggggtt.,,!@@$%&*)(((*&^^ÍÌÌÕÕÖÍÌÌÌÔÔÕÕÕÕÌÌÌÍÍÍÎÏ+"~~~~ØÖÔÛÛÛÜÛÛÛÚÙÒÒÒÒÒ

bbbvvbbbggfvbbvvvfffddccvfffd ccfffdccffgggnnbbbbcxzzaaaaq1 222ÊËËßùûüøøø`;;[[]]]]:::¡¿....,ýüúú

üýýýöööíîîîï;```.¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿....ÿöööõõõõôòñññ!!!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

o_O wtf just happen?

Your idiocy happened.

dude, this is really bad

looks stoulin BTW i cant spell right its not his i have seen it before on rtb