Author Topic: Player_Inventory  (Read 5764 times)

A playertype that could hold like 25 items, as to recreate a RPG player's inventory. It would be a 5x5 grid of item slots in the normal weapon GUI area. The icons would also be smaller(if possible), here's a quickly made representation.

Lol @ uneven lines.

But good idea!

That.
Is a cool idea.

And no one can say "There already is one" because that one can only hold 7-8.
I'm not sure which.

I love this idea... now make it! >:D

I'm glad you guys like the idea! Now we need a scripter.

I'd love this, Except it'd be better if it was not a 5x5 taking up 1/4th of my screen :P

So I really like this idea but I find the fact having a 5x5 grid with items filling up 1/4 of my screen displeasing. Why not make an inventory GUI? So, you still have a 5 tool bar but in the inventory you and place stuff in tool bar and have stuff in the inventory. Kind of like minecraft.

So I really like this idea but I find the fact having a 5x5 grid with items filling up 1/4 of my screen displeasing. Why not make an inventory GUI? So, you still have a 5 tool bar but in the inventory you and place stuff in tool bar and have stuff in the inventory. Kind of like minecraft.
Make it drop-down.

That does sound better, but if its too complicated a scripter may not make it, so I don't want to ask for any/much more than I'm asking already. As for the inventory GUI, I'm not sure if you can move around while having a GUI open, unlike the current weapons GUI.

is this even possible?
and if its possible is it even possible to be serverside?

for some reason this reminds me of runescape classic :o

is this even possible?
Yes.

is this even possible?
and if its possible is it even possible to be serverside?
If the default inventory is serversided, then why can't this be?

It's server and client sided. Please understand things before trying to tell people.

You would need a client sided part and a server sided part.

Yes.
If the default inventory is serversided, then why can't this be?

well, i mean, the default inventory is serversided yes, but are you sure there exists a way to make a purely server-sided more-than-one-columned inventory?