Author Topic: 9/11 is life changing  (Read 3775 times)

Lets just nuke the Middle East, they don't have anything good there and they just attack us constantly, mostly failed attempts.
HGGGGGGGGNNNN

Only a small amount of Muslims are in the Taliban/AlQaeda. Most of them are regular civilians.

So, nuking all of them would allow SEVERAL people to become terrorists because we killed their family and friends and we would be ten times worse than terrorists for nuking innocent people.

HGGGGGGGGNNNN
Only a small amount of Muslims are in the Taliban/AlQaeda. Most of them are regular civilians.
So, nuking all of them would allow SEVERAL people to become terrorists and we would be ten times worse than terrorists for nuking innocent people.
wuts dat?

Yeah I think America should have just nuked some Japanese fleet or military base instead of cities of civilians.

wuts dat?
To be fair, in WWII we were fighting against another country. In the current wars we have, we're fighting against terrorists.

To be fair, in WWII we were fighting against another country. In the current wars we have, we're fighting against terrorists.
that's even worse, then we'd basically be bombing a totally unrelated country

that's even worse, then we'd basically be bombing a totally unrelated country
I personally don't think that the Hiroshima bombings were justfiable to begin with.

But you still cannot nuke all of the people in the country just because it has a small amount of terrorists.

Apparently we aren't pulling out of Iraq. Militants attacked baghdad and Iraq needed our help again.
I'm positive that we're still pulling out of iraq, honestly though I think we should stay there for a couple more years, the Iraqi government is going to fall apart without US troops.

@Conspiracies and stuff. Although the US has done "exports of terrorism", it's ridiculous to think it was an inside job.

I personally don't think that the Hiroshima bombings were justfiable to begin with.

But you still cannot nuke all of the people in the country just because it has a small amount of terrorists.
It was a step towards ending the war though, right?

Also, Obama sucks, he hasn't done anything about Iraq, and one of the things he pressed was ending all the stuff in the middle east in like a year right? Derp dee loving herp.
Combat operations in Iraq just ended and it's not like he alone decides what happens with the troops, the middle eastern countries are not ready to protect themselves from themselves.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:07:16 AM by chaseyqurt »

It was a step towards ending the war though, right?
I can agree with that.

From my street (at the time) I was able to see the smoke rising from the towers. I lived in NJ, though. (Still do)

we deserved it
trolface.png

The attack not only brought down the towers, it also brought down the nation's state of mind as well.