19 (9%)
Jun (i didn't die)
25 (11.9%)
all of them were dissapointing
30 (14.3%)
none of them were dissapointing
44 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: Halo: Reach - spoiler yo  (Read 80930 times)

Halo: Reach

Yes. The prequel to all the Halo games. Sadly; the end of all Bungie-made Halo games. But don't worry, Microsoft (:c) is taking over Halo completely. Anyways; back to Reach. I have preordered the legendary copy of this game. I cannot wait until it comes out.

Combat
Yes, you DO see a spacefight in that picture. In one level of Reach; you will be the pilot of a longsword(?) fighter. There are also enlarged AI limits. In one level(tip of the spear); there are atleast 12 fully loaded Warthogs (36 people, unless some are transports) versus who knows how many covenant.

Weapons
The weapon you first saw was the DMR; a new semi auto sniper that does fairly good damage.

The magnum returns; I think you can scope with it.

There are many plasma weapons; my favorite is the Concussion rifle;' a new covie sniper. There's now an autogrenade launcher.

Legendary Edition
I preordered the legendary edition. But you already know that. As pictured below I get a special box, along with Recon armor, a special Elite armor, flaming helmet effect, Noble Team statue, bookbag, gameguide I think, and some other stuff.

lol it's out, topic to be updated
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 09:23:35 AM by Watcher In The Myst »

looks fun there was a article about it in popular mechanics

oh cool
this is what my box looks like :D

oh forget
too much games coming out
what to buy

^ Hell yes Legendary Edition FTW.

Also, 6 more days until the Games board gets spammed with "Post Halo _____ here" and Suggestion board "Request: Halo ____"

Game will be fun though.

what version should i preorder/buy

i'm not that into halo but forge world looks awesome, and i do have lots of spare money but like to save it for things better than video games lulul

edit: oh and i'll want fo:new vegas for sure too, so yeah

God, I'm so pissed that my Xbox drive burnt out on me. Right after getting the cash to buy Reach. Good ol' Microsoft engineering!

God, I'm so pissed that my Xbox drive burnt out on me. Right after getting the cash to buy Reach. Good ol' Microsoft engineering!

How pissed?  :cookieMonster:

everytime i see halo reach i think "meh, dont want it" then i thinka bout forge world and ;c

I played the beta.

And spammed armorlok.

Want it but I has no money.