Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 68639 times)

How to actually install mods and i'd be happy if someone could post multiplayer link again.

meesed up my CC with mod manager
how2fix
seriously, i need help

skirmish enemies don't spawn at all

I just figured out with hugepackomods and a few firestorm bombs along with a battery cell,you can just dropship them and you'll win.

Eventually one of the battery cell lasers will hit the controller unit if the firestorm bombing opened up a huge hole in all the ceilings.

I just figured out with hugepackomods and a few firestorm bombs along with a battery cell,you can just dropship them and you'll win.

Eventually one of the battery cell lasers will hit the controller unit if the firestorm bombing opened up a huge hole in all the ceilings.
Or the battery cell lasers will pierce everything and leave no ground.

Super Map Wipe bomb. Wipes out mostly the entire map. A considerable amount of lag, but it's worth the win.Just make sure to drop it closer to the ENEMY brain, not yours.

I made the mistake of buying 10+ Cluster nukes twice.

At the same time.

It was a planned bombing against the dummy base but i accidentally bought two payloads of it

My brain died,but then after that one of the zero division bombs i snuck into the one i had drop its load on the dummy base while the other one was bombing me with the same load killed the dummy controller and i still won

I made the mistake of buying 10+ Cluster nukes twice.

At the same time.

It was a planned bombing against the dummy base but i accidentally bought two payloads of it

My brain died,but then after that one of the zero division bombs i snuck into the one i had drop its load on the dummy base while the other one was bombing me with the same load killed the dummy controller and i still won
pyro bombs and plasma bombs are better
plasma bomb + black hole bomb = complete and utter gibbage

I'm getting the pack, and probably gonna raffle off the not used CC key.

Or if somebody gets me it I'll PM my email.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 04:30:56 PM by ChuckTheArcher »

Took loving long enough, now we get to wait another year and a half for B25 :D

Took loving long enough, now we get to wait another year and a half for B25 :D
thank loving god you dont get stuck when crawling anymore
same with walking
however oversized modded troops collapse if they dont get off the ground immediately when jetting.
This build is very good except for old scenes dont work anymore :C