Author Topic: Night Fox's Best  (Read 22740 times)

Lileep is either a troll or a very ignorant person

no im just an starfish

In adjective form, they are. Fur and hair are two different things, though. While they serve the same basic purposes, they are different in themselves. Particularly in their growth. Fur is typically fuller, but grows to a set length, whereas hair just continuously grows. Fur also typically sheds while hair remains. Some scientists and doctors recognize them as synonyms, as they basically are the same thing, but there is a bit of a difference when it comes down to it. :o
Hair is fur and fur is hair. Fur isn't fuller, there's just more of it. It doesn't grow to a set length, it sheds fast enough so that it seems like it. Hair however, also sheds but much much slower, so that hair will seem to grow over time. They are the same but the rate at which they shed are different.

Some people thought it'd be cool to get some rally against the anti-furry side.
hmph.
well here's my honest opinion on furries. i don't really care if they make a topic or whatever. or share some pictures in the creativity forum, but night fox, obviously, was trying to piss someone off. thats why i don't like him

no im just an starfish
You are not an starfish, you're just a stupid prick.

Neither are actually funny for their original content, though the contextual, grammatical, and spelling errors, along with the discontented responses can be mildly entertaining.
The girlfriend topic can be mildly interesting and can generate a few funny responses, the furry comic was mildly interesting but couldn't generate funny responses.

im not sure how to defend my opinion, maybe if i dismiss this as one of these "trolls" i hear so much about, everything will be alright!

You are not an starfish, you're just a stupid prick.
For insulting people online?

I'm sure that you've acted like a richard once on the Internet and made a generaliaztion.

The girlfriend topic can be mildly interesting and can generate a few funny responses, the furry comic was mildly interesting but couldn't generate funny responses.
The girlfriend topic can only generate a more or less static set of responses, that have been burned out with the frequency of the topic, the furry topic doesn't really generate responses entertaining that are entertaining in them selves, but existentially, the idea of 40 pages of rage from a little poll can be funny.

btw this thread loving sucks

In adjective form, they are. Fur and hair are two different things, though. While they serve the same basic purposes, they are different in themselves. Particularly in their growth. Fur is typically fuller, but grows to a set length, whereas hair just continuously grows. Fur also typically sheds while hair remains. Some scientists and doctors recognize them as synonyms, as they basically are the same thing, but there is a bit of a difference when it comes down to it. :o
Genetics explains this.

im not sure how to defend my opinion, maybe if i dismiss this as one of these "trolls" i hear so much about, everything will be alright!
How again am I "trying to defend my opinion"?

How again am I "trying to defend my opinion"?

accused me of trolling so that your esnake doesn't shrink because i was right

accused me of trolling so that your esnake doesn't shrink because i was right
Right about what?