Author Topic: New Laws are being Enforced  (Read 15395 times)

It doesn't even matter, I've probably logged on to AoT like 5-6 times since seeing this topic at random times, and haven't seen this "Government:

Oh god, you starfish "Enforcers" go to a military server and are all like "olololol your taxes are ovedue you must pay them or il take your landmark Olhololol!"

Gay dumbasses.

Oh god, you starfish "Enforcers" go to a military server and are all like "olololol your taxes are ovedue you must pay them or il take your landmark Olhololol!"

Gay dumbasses.
Don't talk when you don't know what you're talking about.

Holy forget this is stupid.

Jesus nearly everyone everyone but Hellboy hardly gets on anymore. Why is he even attempting to OWN a game that is ABANDONED. HELLBOY YOU ARE handicapped.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 03:28:24 PM by BanishedLetters »

Jesus I hardly get on anymore. Why is he even attempting to OWN a game that is ABANDONED. HELLBOY YOU ARE handicapped.

Your mother is handicapped.

Your mother is handicapped.
im losing an arguemtn so iall cal his mother retarted

I didn't realize that they actually are trying very hard to restrict our freedoms.

I feel like forming a Marxist government in that game to see if it ever could really work in real life. But first, I need lots of money and dynamite.

-snip-
All landmarks are for sale (except Port Town).
-snip-

Does this mean the Wilderness is available to buy?

I'm just going to start playing to forget with them.

So let me get this straight.

People aren't to leave unless they pay 5000 gold?

You mean the 5000 gold that's nearly impossible to get without leaving town?

Good luck with that one.

I'm just going to start playing to forget with them.

Your message, combined with your name, made me feel like laughing for no good reason...

whats funny is I don't see either of them playing

6666th post
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:27:38 PM by Khorde »