Author Topic: New Laws are being Enforced  (Read 15375 times)

As of lunchtime GMT today, the following rules will be put in place.

General:
- No killing THC members. That includes enforcers.
- No fiber farms. They will be instantly killed. To have a fiber farm, you must purchase some land to put it on.
- No revolutions or rebelions. They wont work.
- Don't kill approved fiber farms.

Tax:
- 5000gp must be payed if you wish to have complete freedom. If you don't pay, you wont leave port town. Enforcers will come and collect you if you do.
- You will be fined 150gp if you disobey the general rules.

Land:
- You may purchase land from me or Porto. All landmarks are for sale (except Port Town).
- You may take someone who hasn't payed the initial 5000gp to your landmark as long as they are with you at all times.
- If you want to make a simple fiber farm, we will allow you to rent the shack.

Payment:
- Please pay any fines or taxes to the following people:
~ Porto (Mayor of Port Town)
~ DarkSilence (Head of Enforcers)

If you wish to apply as an enforcer, send a parchment containing your username and a valid reason why you wish you join us.

We WILL gain control.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 04:45:31 AM by Hellboy Nat »

Stop trying to own AoT.
Seriously, you're the cancer killing it.

>Online game that no longer receives service
>Laws

ha ha ha, oh wow.png

So whoop-dee-doo, you act like a government in a stuffty game that was made by somebody who was just testing out his torque skills and has moved on to bigger projects. You must be very proud of yourself. CONGRATULATIONS to the BIG SPECIAL KIDDIES who "own" AoT. Badspot should really fix this game, by which I mean getting rid of the cancer like you, or better yet, shutting down the server. It may give you kids something to do in real life, other than pretending you own a game that nobody plays.

Go ahead. Take control. It's not like inexperienced players even play the game. There will literally be more "enforcers" then "citizens", so you will get very bored. Didn't you also say you left? Once again, do you kids have anything better to do than pretend to own a game that was made for a developer to improve his torque skills?

Hellboy, you're loving handicapped.
"ogm im bord so ok her are som laws i want u asholes to folow and if u dont folow them i kil u and maek tis gam no fun for you l0l"

Hellboy, you're loving handicapped.
"ogm im bord so ok her are som laws i want u asholes to folow and if u dont folow them i kil u and maek tis gam no fun for you l0l"

You understand perfectly.

Nothing I can do about it go ahead have fun...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 09:30:12 AM by N.E.G.P »

I'll start playing again just to break these rules.

JohnTron and GreenBH are trying to rebel. I crushed their tiny little attempt like a bug and is no longer a problem so they ragequit  :cookieMonster:

Copvampire is trying to lead a rebellion. Good luck with that, autism kid  :cookieMonster:

Gluteus Maximus and I killed qwerty and Dominator. You guys suck at "enforcing" these laws.

Gluteus Maximus and I killed qwerty and Dominator. You guys suck at "enforcing" these laws.

No u. I killed you a bunch of times before you managed to kill me

Dude. Look at yourself. It's not about if you kill the enforcers, so long as the enforcer restricts your gameplay untill you pay up. All that time you wasted trying to kill them you could have payed the 5k and continued playing normally.

Enforcers aren't there to kill you, they are to stop you leaving port town.

Dude. Look at yourself. It's not about if you kill the enforcers, so long as the enforcer restricts your gameplay untill you pay up. All that time you wasted trying to kill them you could have payed the 5k and continued playing normally.

Enforcers aren't there to kill you, they are to stop you leaving port town.

Ikr? That Gluteus Maximus kid kept fighting me for like an hour, in which time he could've collected 5k and coughed up

You're so tough pushing people around in a video game, aren't you?

You better not loving do this to Blockland.

You're so tough pushing people around in a video game, aren't you?

You better not loving do this to Blockland.
Blockland has multiple servers, dipstuff. Don't like the people on them? Leave. AoT only has one.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 03:52:24 PM by Qwepir »