Author Topic: GUI Replacer  (Read 52213 times)

Not the best thing you could've spent your time making...

Not the best thing you could've spent your time making...
Actually, this was one of three things I made while I was bored a summer with no internet.

I tried downloading the Windows 7 Starter, but the download bar stopped ~three centimeters from the end.

restart BL many times- fixed it for me temporarily

In what folder do the newly downloaded gui skins go to? I would like to use some, though with the download getting stuck right before its finished is a bother and keeps me from aquiring any new skins. With the exception being the simple color alterated ones which download instantly. I downloaded a few from the gui website that you posted but I don't know where to save the skins to.

In what folder do the newly downloaded gui skins go to? I would like to use some, though with the download getting stuck right before its finished is a bother and keeps me from aquiring any new skins. With the exception being the simple color alterated ones which download instantly. I downloaded a few from the gui website that you posted but I don't know where to save the skins to.
It first sounded like you were going to steal them or such, but I can tell that they is in the folder:
config/client/rg/
I think I told an another person about it before:
I could give out a tutorial of how to add private skins for personal use, because that feature does already exist. If you go to config/client/gr/, you'll find the folders for the guis. To add an own gui, create a folder, insert all the ui you wanted in the same fashioned way you do when upload them to the website, but not in a zip this time... Then you check one of the other folders and get the register.cs and copy it to your folder. Now here's the magic: Go into the file you just copied and change the arguments. Now you're done.

Very nice and innovative idea. my thanks and congratulations are in order.

Error (500)
Something went wrong. Don't worry your files are still safe and the Dropboxers have been notified. Check out our FAQ or forums for help. Or maybe you should try heading home.

......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

It's not letting me download the BIG Guis like Areo V2. It stop like a cm. before it finishes, wtf.

-error snip-
That happens. It works now though, so try again.

It's not letting me download the BIG Guis like Areo V2. It stop like a cm. before it finishes, wtf.
It's a bug I'm currently working on. It will be fixed in the next update. I can't tell when that will be.

How do I use this on mac?
Some problems like blockland always having to restart.
Any pictures on how?

Needs better instructions. Every time I try downloading a GUI edit, the load bar stops around 92%, so I want to know how to put in edits manually.

How do I use this on mac?
Some problems like blockland always having to restart.
Any pictures on how?
Needs better instructions. Every time I try downloading a GUI edit, the load bar stops around 92%, so I want to know how to put in edits manually.