Author Topic: GUI Replacer  (Read 52220 times)

I could give out a tutorial of how to add private skins for personal use, because that feature does already exist. If you go to config/client/gr/, you'll find the folders for the guis. To add an own gui, create a folder, insert all the ui you wanted in the same fashioned way you do when upload them to the website, but not in a zip this time... Then you check one of the other folders and get the register.cs and copy it to your folder. Now here's the magic: Go into the file you just copied and change the arguments. Now you're done.
Yes, I know that. Still, the add-on does not contain the edits. It's the website that does.

Needs better instructions. Every time I try downloading a GUI edit, the load bar stops around 92%, so I want to know how to put in edits manually.

The downloading have something against big files that makes it stop downloading, when you in fact have downloaded it. I have to look through it and fix it whenever I got time.

Keep all default files in the root of the zip and add-on files in subfolders. The uploader will detect if everything is correct, remove invalid information and create screenshot and zip.
Mind clarifying that for me?

EDIT: It's not letting me upload.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:54:11 PM by JamestheLeet »

Blockland crashes whenever I try to load a GUI.

I love the burnt glass theme, looks great.

EDIT: It's not letting me upload.
Mind clarifying that for me?

Blockland crashes whenever I try to load a GUI.
But the GUI will be changed when you load Blockland again?

I love the burnt glass theme, looks great.
I've only made one of these skins, and that's Windows 7 Starter. I give credits for those people that could make this add-on possible by uploading their skins. Like Svenne for the Burnt Glass.

Edit: I can also tell that I've fixed the download bug. It will be included in next update.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 12:42:54 AM by mctwist »

Every time I open up Blockland, this appears! "OK" Makes blockland quit! I Iz on a mac. WHAT DO I DO?
-picture-

Every time I open up Blockland, this appears! "OK" Makes blockland quit! I Iz on a mac. WHAT DO I DO?

Im having this problem too... :C I tried redownloading, but it did nothing. Help... Yes, on a Mac.

EDIT: I also deleted the system, but that made it worse. I cant even start Blockland now.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2010, 05:38:30 PM by Mister Cheese »

Im having this problem too... :C I tried redownloading, but it did nothing. Help... Yes, on a Mac.

EDIT: I also deleted the GUI Replacer system, but that made it worse. I cant even start Blockland now.

Nevermind, I think it was having trouble with the ui. I had done a few tests, and it was the ui.

Nice triple post

Lol.

Forgot to edit post on last one, and accidentally hit quote x_x

If it happens each time, then the files is not copied. I'll add a thing so it will check if the files are copied, and if they are not, announce that they are not, and you sir are screwed.

EDIT: I also deleted the system, but that made it worse. I cant even start Blockland now.
The best way to get support is by provide a console log. Even though, seems that it fixed by itself.

Does it indicate anything if it is uploading?
It doesn't show up after I hit the upload button.

this sucks so hard it's not even funny