Author Topic: GUI Replacer  (Read 52206 times)

You should give credits to me for making the windows seven cursor -_-

What Win7 cursor? I don't even have a Win7 cursor for my Win7 Starter skin.

dosent running as admin stop that?
Sorry, I can't help you on this one. If RTB is running, then send me the haxcode it is using. I will fix thought so it wont make your Blockland on hold until you remove it.

Every time I open up Blockland, this appears! "OK" Makes blockland quit! I Iz on a mac. WHAT DO I DO?

I don't know why Mac is against Blockland when it comes to moving files. I will make an update that will do a check if it was correctly backuped. Then it will block them from using it.

I don't know why Mac is against Blockland when it comes to moving files. I will make an update that will do a check if it was correctly backuped. Then it will block them from using it.
Was that a reply to me?

For whatever reason, the downloader stops on the homestretch, that is near completion, and I have to restart Blockland to dismiss it. Obviously the GUI does not appear in the list.

What GUI did you download? The problem could be the size of the files. Some miscalculations that is. I need to add more exceptions to prevent these kind of stuffs from happening. Also, I might add an Abort button.

on windows 7 do you need to move anything from program files(since blockland isnt in program files on 7.)?

I've tested this on Win7, and it worked great for me. The two things you have to do is placing the GUI Replacer in the Add-Ons folder, and start the game while watching it backup itself. Somehow, you also need to restart the game.

Problems I've noted:
- Downloads greater than 6kb (the major themes) hang when within about 10kb of completion- no console errors- small files, like color edits, work fine |||| After about 10 restarts of BL, they work now Nvm, it it happening again
- When changing back to default, text colors, sizes, and fonts are messed up.

Pictures files too big

I've tested it, and sure it is something strange going on here. I will look into it for a fix.

This is somewhat interesting because this would require some scripting skills...
This is addon looks promising and intresting.
You have gotten my DL.

Might want to test this again-Started to randomize my GUI after a few loads and eventually screwed it up. Deleted it and now I'm good

Might want to test this again-Started to randomize my GUI after a few loads and eventually screwed it up. Deleted it and now I'm good
I'm working on it. Also, if it does screw it up, then just restart BL.

Every time I download something it stops when it's almost done.
Have a cancel button on the downloading screen, or else I can't use it that well.