Poll

Which map do you like?

United States of Peekarica
46 (64.8%)
GSF San Fierro
25 (35.2%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Author Topic: Antares Maps (Peekarica Map updated 10/23/2010)  (Read 17446 times)

Then Put Them On RTB.
The maps are too big for RTB. RTB has a limit of 8mb. That is because nobody wants to wait four hours to download a map of 5 by 5 miles wide.

A new map is coming soon: MineCraft Alpha island.

Ok I Downloaded The United States Of Peekrica.But I Played On It Earlier But There Were No Buildings Nor Streets. Could You Fix That Or Is It On There But I Dont Know About It,But If It Is There Then Put A Spawn Near The City.

It was already fixed since two days ago. I don't get it why RAR-files doesn't work for people. They work perfectly on RTB Manager. Even The Planets 1.3 port was a RAR file.

.rar files don't work with Blockland.
They will work only if they are .zip.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:12:45 PM by Altered »

Well Are You Going To Fix The Problem?

Ok I Downloaded The United States Of Peekrica.But I Played On It Earlier But There Were No Buildings Nor Streets. Could You Fix That Or Is It On There But I Dont Know About It,But If It Is There Then Put A Spawn Near The City.
This is why I hate WinRAR setup to package .rar and .zip files. I am pretty sure the folders and model of the city were in the zip folder. I don't still get it why the folder just VANISHING while it is uploaded.

Says the one with 0 maps.
I go eat now, I am hungry and tired. Over five minutes the US of Peekarica will be re-posted again.

At least i know that an add-on works only if it is a .zip file though.

Anyway i never had problem with antares's add-ons maps or anything. Until now.

IF YOU LOVE YOUR MOM FIX THE LINK PLEASE!!!

gsf ghost is back r u gunna maek another map!!!11??/

Er,  GSF San Andreas IS based on GTA san andreas, but he doesn't want to say it for some reason.
Same applies for liberty city.

He does not want to ruin is christian testimony.

THANK YOU FFOR FIXING THE LINK <sorry caps I know I was just so excited :3>

Peekarica doesn't work, I get an Island...   :panda: