Author Topic: Yay framerate  (Read 9413 times)

65k and no lag?
what specs you have entrepreneur in?

edit:
well i guess it wouldnt matter, since bricks thatcant be seen arnt being rendered, i guess a full out wall of 1x1's that fill the entire bedroom and every brick can be seen.

now THERES a way to test it
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 09:02:01 PM by Bisjac »

off topic: we need grapples in blockland
on topic: nice fps cant wait for retail

Btw...no proof it's really a solid cube of blocks...maybe hollow....just saying plz show us version with side hammered out :P
Great, you just called the admin a liar. You dumbass.

Wow.. Wonder what the fps for 10 bricks would be?

off topic: we need grapples in blockland
on topic: nice fps cant wait for retail

No and Neither.

you been pretty active last few days jookia, finally realize tbm'ers didnt like you?
1 obl - 2 rtb - 3 tbm
try to impress them, get hated, flame them, return to step 1, rinse, repeat.

you have cycled

(for the sake of argument, i dont favor any of the 3)

...0002 ftw
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 09:07:58 PM by Bisjac »

Specs:
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66GHz
2 gig RAM
GeForce 7900 GS

Not as good as yours, Bisjac, so you'll probably get much more.

And for everyone else with worse specs, don't worry - everyone else in the BL server at the time that had those bricks loaded were getting atleast 30+ FPS aswell.

you been pretty active last few days jookia, finally realize tbm'ers didnt like you?
1 obl - 2 rtb - 3 tbm
try to impress them, get hated, flame them, return to step 1, rinse, repeat.

you have cycled

(for the sake of argument, i dont favor any of the 3)

...0002 ftw
hahah those people on Mixnetworks make me laugh.

nice :D
but it wouldnt take a good computer to get good numbers right?

i would asume any average comp will have no problem getting plenty of brickage. so i know my brother can play without problems. we kinda gave up big projects since we lagged up at a few thousand x.x

Who in their right mind would actually make a build consisting of 65k bricks, anyway? You probably won't lag on any legit build.

it dont take much work (even with wand) to hit 1500
and then it lagged.

im cited for retail so i can game with my brother again :D

Who in their right mind would actually make a build consisting of 65k bricks, anyway? You probably won't lag on any legit build.
I'm doing it in spite of you now. :)

the all 1x1 castle indeed

I need a new graphics card. I'll shoot for an nVidia

the all 1x1 castle indeed
Nope, I'mma not save in seperate files.  haha.  I will have saves with each, but one that has all of my builds in it.  I can pictre it now :)

if people go crazy on a server, with multiple people building big buildings, it could come close (and only close)