Author Topic: 3DS Topic about stuff.  (Read 2658 times)

Nintendo did some thing today, 3DS is coming out in japan in February 26, 2011 and "west" in march. $300.

Nintendo will also be setting up a new Virtual Console for the 3DS. This online store will be stocking GameBoy and GameBoy Advance titles similar to how the Wii handles classic content in the home.
You will now be able to transfer your DSiWare purchases from your current handheld to a 3DS.
the unit will come with a charging stand, AC adapter, touch pen, 2GB SD memory card and 6 AR cards (for the alternative reality game that comes with the 3DS.)

Discuss.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 02:52:09 PM by tails »

Is it going to be as big as the XL? Inb43dsxl

I was hoping for a little cheaper, but $300 will do (after a bit of reading, I just realized this is not the final price for the west yet). I expected less then the Wii's original price.
At least that gives 6 months to work up the money for the system and games.

I'm excited. I think I'll go with the Aqua Blue model. :>
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 09:47:33 AM by Blastdown »

what's the difference between this and a psp?

I also just realized the 3DS's "virtual-console" for GameBoy games.
This completely kills the DSi, in my opinion.

what's the difference between this and a psp?
This has 3D

and 2 screens

and a touch screen thing

This has 3D

and 2 screens

and a touch screen thing
And it has about the same processor as the original Xbox.

This has 3D

and 2 screens

and a touch screen thing
It has gyrothingy and stuff too.

This has 3D

and 2 screens

and a touch screen thing
this is probably going to end up like the wii, fun for a few days, but gets old quick :/

My birthday is in March! :D

I'll get one in all black if they have it by the time it's out. If not, I'll trade it in and pay some extra cash after I pay for the blue one.

Off topic bro
Actually, I think I see what he was meaning.
He said it because the expected release date is in March, and he could probably get it for his birthday.

If this is as good as it sounds, I may actually get rid of my DS lite in favor of this :o

this is probably going to end up like the wii, fun for a few days, but gets old quick :/
I can see how that could happen, and I could also see the 3d effects and "face and voice recognition" not working as well as they should/could (ie: wii's motion controls and games treating them like perfect 1:1 sensors, therefore making the game hard to play), but they will be remaking some pretty awesome games :U

$300 isn't the official price, it's just the japanese price converted, I think it will be a bit cheaper over here.