Topic is staying open

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: TF2 Trading Topic  (Read 439265 times)

Hey, I offer them weapons and they accept, I don't lie to them. It's not scamming.

Hey, I offer them weapons and they accept, I don't lie to them. It's not scamming.
Yeah it is, lol.

Did you tell them what they were doing? Were they fully aware of the value of both items?

Yeah it is, lol.
Scamming is saying that you'll open a crate with a key and running away.

Did you tell them what they were doing? Were they fully aware of the value of both items?
I explain each and every item I put up and what it does, and if they ask me about obtaining their hats I tell them how to get one.

I explain each and every item I put up and what it does, and if they ask me about obtaining their hats I tell them how to get one.

swindle v. Use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions.

If you're not being honest about the value of the items in a trade, you're a swindler.

I said value, where does value fit into this?

it is scamming, plain and simple
but it is scamming for pixels on an internet game, who gives a forget

^^^^

Mikiibahdgwhateveryourname, teach me how to e-monies

I said value, where does value fit into this?

Oh value

I never had anyone ask me how much their hat is worth so I cant really say what happens. I had one guy ask me how he got his hats and I told him he preordered a game, and as long as he didn't care about genuine he could craft them.

swindle v. Use deception to deprive (someone) of money or possessions.

If you're not being honest about the value of the items in a trade, you're a swindler.

That sounds a lot cooler than scammer so yeah I guess I am, thats not going to stop me from trading for hats though.

oh my god no one will trade for a loving backburner i need one :(

I really want a Napper's Respite hat. Like, really bad. ;_;

I need spy and Demoman hats. Really bad :I

I have enough hats. really bad :I

I traded Hound Dog and Armored Auth. for Pyromancers Mask and Ze Goggles
Yey :D

Anyone buying Ze Goggles?

EDIT: I NEED TEAM PAINT NOW

I have enough hats. really bad :I
i want to molest snot. really bad :m