Megaman 8-bit Deathmatch RELEASED!

Author Topic: Megaman 8-bit Deathmatch RELEASED!  (Read 4193 times)

Some of you might remember the demo thread a few months back. Well, it's not a demo anymore, it's the full version!

Quote from: cutstuff.net
Ladies and gentlemen, get your Mega Busters ready. Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch has finally been released!

Clocking in at just over a year of development, Mega Man 8-bit Deathmatch is the biggest project I’ve ever worked on. With a small team of fantastic spriters and rippers, we helped forge this tribute to the classic Mega Man series in our own free time. It has been an honour to be the leader of this project, and the amount of people who have contributed to the project (knowing that no profit was going to be made) is a massive statement to the Mega Man community.  We hope you enjoy this project as much as we’ve had putting the pieces together. Long live the blue bomber!

Installation

Note: As the Mac and Linux builds of Skulltag are currently down, this is currently for windows only. This will change in next update of  MM8BDM!

Installation is as simple as the SGC demo version most of you (hopefully) downloaded. You can either overwrite the demo version or set up a new directory for it (recommended). If you’re an avid Skulltag user, PLEASE install it into a new directory as it uses a new beta build of Skulltag.

Installation is simple. Download and extract MM8BDM-v1a.zip. To play, just run MM8BDM.exe and follow the instructions on screen. When the game launches, press Esc to access the menu. From there it should be pretty self explanitary. Enjoy!

Note: If your firewall throws a frenzy at MM8BDM.exe, it’s because it attempts to download a banner from a website that keeps you up to date with newer updates etc from the launcher. Kaspersky is also known to recognize skulltag as a trojan

Downloads (No Doom required, Skulltag comes with the download.)

Filefront

Wadhost.Fathax

Mega Upload

Bananachan

Downloading.
Can someone host?

Downloading this. Who shall host?

Alright, made a server. the IP is 70.140.114.42

Asdf didn't work
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 12:48:01 PM by Katamari007 »

oh god cum everywhere

downloading