Author Topic: Nippon Beddorumu [Version 2] [Updated]  (Read 33357 times)

source- Hammer build 2.0.1.9 -save- bedroom2.vmf
Added A Attic, added hidden Attic, redid roof and ceiling (see image).  Any other ideas?
-Redid the tables/nightstands to be more detailed/epic.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 10:27:13 PM by ID9962 »

Put Re: In front of that and i'll download.

Put Re: In front of that and i'll download.
Its not done. :3 Need real feedback on the map, whats wrong in it, bugs, glitches, things that I urgently need to fix, etc.

Image shows the new closet (two doors), the new night-stands, the new dresser, the new ceiling, the new lights, and the remade bed.

Getting close to posting v2, any suggestions not submitted soon, won't be added!

(Yes, that is hammer <3)

I tested this

*Cool Shades*

before.

I tested this

*Cool Shades*

before.
I might be testing v2 in a few minutes, gonna come to that one? (You'll need to delete the map from your add-ons so you can download v2 from me, of course)

It looks very nice. Is it aligned with the brick grid?

It looks very nice. Is it aligned with the brick grid?
This and make a classic version that has default everything like textures except for the posters.

This and make a classic version that has default everything like textures except for the posters.
It is aligned, and HELL NO, that is the stupidest thing ever. That would not be classic it would be a bedroom reskin, and Is something I will simply not allow.

also, this! Nippon Beddorumu

It is aligned, and HELL NO, that is the stupidest thing ever. That would not be classic it would be a bedroom reskin, and Is something I will simply not allow.

also, this! Nippon Beddorumu

AHH! SUBJECT CHANGE! IT BURNS!!!

AHH! SUBJECT CHANGE! IT BURNS!!!
AHH! USELESS COPIES OF 9962'S PICTURES IN A QUOTE! IT BURNS!!!'

c wut i did thare

Japanese Bedroom Where Blockzilla Roams :cookieMonster:

can you go outside? can the pictures be more Japanese? can it be more realistic? CAN YOU STOP MAKING TERRIBLE MAPS?

can you go outside? can the pictures be more Japanese? can it be more realistic? CAN YOU STOP MAKING TERRIBLE MAPS?
Wow! Where did that come from. You can go outside, like almost all maps, What pictures? The posters? They are both in Japanese and done in the J-pop style, This - as I think and have been told- is one of the most realistically maps out there for blockland, and umm; what? I might be mistaken but this is the only map I have posted on blockland and is it not terrible. How can I stop something I'm not doing. I'm confused.