Author Topic: JesusFish,your everyday handicap!  (Read 3293 times)

DERP DERP DERP DERP DERP

Unless the 904 in Snowy's Clan Tags are his/her ID, they're not both already listed.

Unless the 904 in Snowy's Clan Tags are his/her ID, they're not both already listed.
Snowy said that 904 is his dads army group number. Thats why 904 is in hs clan tags.

I think Jesusfish is sharing with someone

He was nothing like that when I met him. he was one of the nicest people I had ever seen.  :cookieMonster:

I don't know why but i have this strange feeling i was on that server. might of been a weird dream but i do remember Clearing bricks and Jesusfish. coincidence?

you are an genius
Thats how this happened.

Well, somehow me and JesusFish became freinds while snowy hated us both. So me and him are good now.

When I first met JesusFish, he was freaking awesome.

Nowadays, he acts like an idiot. D:

I think Jesusfish is sharing with someone

He was nothing like that when I met him. he was one of the nicest people I had ever seen.  :cookieMonster:
/agree

BLID: http://forum.returntoblockland.com/list.php?cmd=view&id=13121

He used to be okay.  Then he went through one of those personality transformations that seem to happen often around here.  Now he is a huge friend.

He uses any context of religion in a conversation at all to highlight the fact that he is (supposedly) Satanic.

The best part was how Dark didn't have admin in the first two pictures, but got it in the third one.

But MOM! Snowy started it!!!!11