Author Topic: It's Here.  (Read 53690 times)

Mix

Looking very good! Much easier to use.

Hey, if you open up the console (~), type in '$timescale=0.3;' (without quotes), and kill yourself with a rocketlauncher, the death sound sounds like a zombie dying from DOOM!

Omg! 13 pages :O

Hey, if you open up the console (~), type in '$timescale=0.3;' (without quotes), and kill yourself with a rocketlauncher, the death sound sounds like a zombie dying from DOOM!
Lol that;s weird :P

OMG i want so bad but my dad doesn't have any jobs i can do to earn cash =( i just have to wait until i get to my mums place and earn some cash

Your dad does'nt let you mow people's yards?

i live outa town so there is no yards to mow =P but my mums lets me get off easy with doing chores

Ah, I see, lucky bastard.  I'm gonna have to be bag boy pretty soon.

Well, I can't get it until next week, after my projects are due.

In Bones4's videos, when you die, there are little thingies that say, ouch that come out of you. How come those don't show up in my demo? Does it have to do with me turning Particle effects to Minimum?

And why doesn't the pistol (Gun) seem to do any damage to bricks, only vehicles? Plus, the Magic Carpet and flying Jeep are kinda hard to control.

Another question: is Green Hills in the full version? That was the best v0002 map.

It shows up for me (OUCH).

And why doesn't the pistol (Gun) seem to do any damage to bricks, only vehicles?
For example: Bricks are made out of concrete.
You can't blow up a concrete block with a pistol.
Use the Rocketlauncher.

Pistols DO damage to 1x1 flat peices and 1x1 flat cyladers, you can but a light on a 1x1 flat and actually shoot out a light.

WOOT!
I R HAB TEH RETAILZORZ
« Last Edit: February 24, 2007, 11:14:53 PM by ladios »

you have to EARN your cash?

wow....

1st Postsy here...
Yo, Spot, here I am and the key must come to me after I buy the game!

If not,
...GAH!