Author Topic: It's Here.  (Read 53586 times)

NOOOOO my moms comp blew up and i dont start my new job untill tomorrow why is every thing so F ed up

Stupid little sisters computer dont even have enough power to run blockland arrgggg

Retail is awesome and all but.

This is something that really annoys me.

Clientside saving

I will never build another time unless I can disable people stealing my builds and my server.

Please, make something that you can enable on your server that disables that for non admins.

Some of the stuff makes the game seem to kiddie. ]Like roblox (joke somewhat :|

Anyone know if you can get disposable (whatever there called) credit cards in Canada? If so where do I find said credit cards?

Pro, I understand your point but that service is for user convience as i'm sure Badspot put the Clientside saving in because of Dedicated servers or for big builds so that you can move them from server to server. I think (unless the whole function is client-side) that you could just look in the DSO and overwrite the command although I don't know if that might have any legal issues bound to it.

I <3 BADSPOT!!!

thankyouthankyouthankyouthank youthankyouthankyouthankyouth ankyou!!!

Is it my birthday yet....?

Anyone know if you can get disposable (whatever there called) credit cards in Canada? If so where do I find said credit cards?

They are called gift certificates, and you buy them at the bank. You might want to check to see if they offer currency conversions for the card, and get one around $30. I'm not sure what the conversion rate between CAD and USD is, Facechild tells me its 25 CAD, but if you have extra, you can cover the price for sure, and then go buy lunch or a mouse pad or something  with the rest.

The current conversion rate looks like its 1CAD=0.8619USD. An on-line conversion says C$23.15 should cover the price exactly.

Go in your addons folder.
Thats where all the non important scripts are stored.

And anyway i can get a code w/o buying it? (Yes, i'm desparate to the point of pirating...)
I only got 10$ for 30Min. on the treadmill >.< (i thought 10$ for every 10Min.)

Blockland = purchased!
Fleshlight = purchased!

You should affiliate, badspot ;)

Okay well I can't get it until after March break, by then I will have a credit card. So whatever, thanks anyways.

Anybody who pirates from a one man company trying to make some money needs to die.

I have bought it, yet I am still waiting for the key :(
and thats what I told my mum Sumohz, she asked me "Why couldn't you get it from Bearshare". o.O