Author Topic: It's Here.  (Read 53188 times)

Hmmmm This really is annoying -.-

All ready six pages in one day a couple of hours... lol wow.  I'll try to get this.  It's going to be hard though with my parents...
I'm gunna con my parents into getting me this... or I could give them the money for it...

OMG THIS IS SOO FUN :D

Can't wait to buy it :D

Can anybody tell me if a Key can be used on two computers (not simultaneously) and if so do the IPs have to have the same subnet?

Bought the game via PayPal, where do I get the key? I haven't got the key on my email yet. It's an hour ago now, so it should have been mailed by now?

Badspot

• Administrator
dunno

It says the DBGHELP.dll file is missing, any ideas?
http://blockland.us/files/dbghelp.dll

Put that in your Blockland directory.  That's a standard system file so you might want to run windows update.  If it complains about anything more, just google search for the filename and download it. 

Badspot, can you clarify what Unknown said about two computers and one key?

Badspot

• Administrator
Bought the game via PayPal, where do I get the key? I haven't got the key on my email yet. It's an hour ago now, so it should have been mailed by now?

Most people get the email immediately.  Sometimes it bounces, though so if you don't it within a day or two drop me an email

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspot, can you clarify what Unknown said about two computers and one key?
The restriction is that one key activates one IP at any given time.

Two people can play at the same time using the same key if they are at the same IP.

The same key can be used at two different IPs but not a the same time. 

Yes, but Badspot made it :D
and if he lies I could have a court case :D

My parents aren't waking up...>.<

I want it, but im a poor little kid who can hardly pay for his food each week...You guys better buy it for me....it goes to a good cause, honestly!  :cookieMonster: