Author Topic: It's Here.  (Read 53597 times)

first person to add teams and team spawns gets ten thousand cookies

Ladios, I think only Badspot could add teams because of all the scripts being dso'd we can't edit damage etc...

ATTENTION
YOU CAN NOT EDIT FILES!
THATS THE WAY BLOCKLAND WAS MADE!
if you payed attention during the making of blockland you would know that you can code stuff and put it into the add ons folder

I know that, but you would need to edit the damage scripts on weapons etc... to get friendly fire off.

or you would make new weapons that can have freindly fire off

I suppose, but you'd have to make lots of new weps to make it worthwhile.

Yay for pointless posting, Badspot where art my key !?

Yo badspot, just so you know, the key got caught by my spam filter!

You may want to post a notice somewhere on the buy page for buyers to check their junkmail

Well my mums inbox has vigra emails and obvious Bank scams so I doubt she has a spam filter :D

ZOMFG BLOCKLAND RETAIL!!!!!!

Srry for noobyness but I just had to say that. I WILL DIE NOW! I R BUY NOW!

Blockland 1.0 is here.  This is for WINDOWS.  Native mac version will be along soon.

Meh....how soon badspot? Please, can I have a date? I dont know if I love you yet though.

Jay Ray, its next year :D

Retail is awesome and all but.

This is something that really annoys me.

Clientside saving

I will never build another time unless I can disable people stealing my builds and my server.

Please, make something that you can enable on your server that disables that for non admins.

Some of the stuff makes the game seem to kiddie. ]Like roblox (joke somewhat :|

just label your builds. oh wait they can destroy them. But actually i love this feature (now if somebody stole my build i wouldnt.) but definatly i think an option for clientside save should be there.