Author Topic: It's Here.  (Read 53314 times)

Lol...I tried sticking Green Hills into the demo, and it turned out all blue. When I put bedroom-dark into RTB (1.045 for v0002), there were only a bunch of windows. :P

Badspot, can you re-make Green Hills? Pleeeaase??? I'll give you a...

Cookie???-> :cookie:

Ok, went overboard. But Green Hills was still my fave map.

Ok my parents finally bought it.

I just wanna say, watch out for a person named shadow arrow, he saves builds and claims them as his own, he said bones titanic was his (obosovally its not) but he stole my DM arena and claming its his...just watch out

im going to hack it by puting random keys in muhhahaha

Happy 204,689,284,835th birthday, a free retail game is your present!

I sacrificed a panda for you this rules

I've tried the demo of this, and I'm going to be buying this soon. =D

Just wish it were on CDs, as I hate PayPal. :| Can live with it though.

YAY RETAIL! I've been playing Blockland since AOTS (TSS) had this game on there.
I didn't think I would still be around (I can get bored of games fast if I play constantly) but I guess Blockland is the game for me! Now to earn 20$ T.T

damn it no ones credit card fell into my hands today

*waits for $$ to fall in lap

at this point im ready to send badspot some software that costs more than 100 bucks i have for a key
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 09:39:41 AM by DragonMasterNYC »

I'm from Portugal and everything worked just fine.  :cookieMonster:

OH MY GOD!!! IT WAS RELEASED ON THE 24th?!?!?!? man i gotta come here more often. and btw thankyou badspot for finaly releasing it.

I dunno how I'm gonna buy BLR :( Neither me nor my parents have got a credit card. But I do have money.

I dunno how I'm gonna buy BLR :( Neither me nor my parents have got a credit card. But I do have money.
Go to bank and get a visa gift card, or whatever it's called.  You can use that just like a credit card, i think.