Author Topic: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE NEW BUHBOOKABUH?  (Read 4924 times)

It's done


Tom has confirmed it :D

It is <3

1 and a half hours of snake jokes, rakes and newbs.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE NEW BUHBOOKABUH?
I'd rather it not exist.
Go to Metal's server!
I wouldn't go there even if I got paid to. Metal's loving stupid.


Edit: Anyone who participates should be permanently banned.

I'd rather it not exist.I wouldn't go there even if I got paid to. Metal's loving stupid.

You're late, it's done.

You're late, it's done.
Good. No turning back.

Please suffer.

I wouldn't go there even if I got paid to. Metal's loving stupid.

Kind of too late cause the server is down and we are done.

It doesn't suprise me that an idiot like yourself would be associated with the likes of Metal.

It doesn't suprise me that an idiot like yourself would be associated with the likes of Metal.
Metal is a bad person?? :x

Kind of too late cause the server is down and we are done.

Please get rebanned zombie.cxnt.

Metal is a bad person?? :x
Yes.


zombie.cxnt is lord tony right



Kind of too late cause the server is down and we are done.

holy stuff
you're back?
you're that zombie guy?


You are a gigantic troll
Nobody finds this funny. It was funny at the start, and then it got stupid. You saw this, however and continued. When you noticed toy began known for it, in a negative way, you continued to gain more "rep" for this crap. You probably saw IcyGamma's video on it and you thought it would attract more viewers and so you continue
Stop beating a dead horse and do something productive with your life instead of playing the same clip with a different damn background for forget sake