Author Topic: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE NEW BUHBOOKABUH?  (Read 4915 times)

Go to Metal's server!


A new Buhbookabuh is going to be filmed, and the server will be up soon. If you join, you may possibly star in it.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2010, 10:59:39 PM by yogamoanyo »

But you promised me a position.
:c

But you promised me a position.
:c

Possibly, wait for the server to go up.


Possibly, wait for the server to go up.
I don't really care, because I was kidding.

That, and I'm at my mom's.


I'll give it a shot.
Server is not up :o



You are a gigantic troll
Nobody finds this funny. It was funny at the start, and then it got stupid. You saw this, however and continued. When you noticed toy began known for it, in a negative way, you continued to gain more "rep" for this crap. You probably saw IcyGamma's video on it and you thought it would attract more viewers and so you continue
Stop beating a dead horse and do something productive with your life instead of playing the same clip with a different damn background for forget sake

no one wants to be in it because no one wants any more of these


You are a gigantic troll
Nobody finds this funny. It was funny at the start, and then it got stupid. You saw this, however and continued. When you noticed toy began known for it, in a negative way, you continued to gain more "rep" for this crap. You probably saw IcyGamma's video on it and you thought it would attract more viewers and so you continue
Stop beating a dead horse and do something productive with your life instead of playing the same clip with a different damn background for forget sake

K.


So you are going to kill your self?

Yeah because I was told to.