Author Topic: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE NEW BUHBOOKABUH?  (Read 4917 times)

Isn't it funny that it happened?
No. It was expected. Quite irritating.

HEY GUYS
10.00$ SAYS THE VIDEO WILL JUST BE YOGA RIZING FROM THE DEAD IN A GRAVE AND THEN OTHER PEOPLE RISING TOO, THEN THEM ALL DOING THE BUHBOOKABUH HONORARY cigarette DANCE.


THE FUNNY THING IS IM PROBABLY RIGHT.

I was in it
I don't want to be a cigarette :c



For supporting this handicap.

Roknrollwill has contributed to a source of major friendry.

Motion to remove his coolbr0 status:

Rock was just having fun :c

Be nice.



Do you second the motion?
I don't really care for this "coolbr0" stuff.

I just think that whoever supports yoga in any form should be perma banned.

Welp, this deeply saddens me for this night.  I hope to make up my "major friendory" sometime soon.

I don't really care for this "coolbr0" stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8coq2cUn1U
Welp, this deeply saddens me for this night.  I hope to make up my "major friendory" sometime soon.
As do I, what must we do to redeem ourselves? :C

As do I, what must we do to redeem ourselves? :C
You were in it?

As do I, what must we do to redeem ourselves? :C

It's simple. Don't do something just to redeem yourself.

Just stop being stupid.