Author Topic: WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN THE NEW BUHBOOKABUH?  (Read 4920 times)

holy stuff
you're back?
you're that zombie guy?


Wait what? what do you mean? I was the guy spasming out on the black and white suit and I was the one freaking out in the fall edition but I have no idea what you mean by that


Oh no that is not me I just found this avatar randomly at creepybot

Oh no that is not me I just found this avatar randomly at creepybot
oh

Oh no that is not me I just found this avatar randomly at creepybot
Name and ID.


What name?

ID: 20992
Okay so you're either just as stupid as zombie would be, or an alt.

Okay so you're either just as stupid as zombie would be, or an alt.

Kay

Okay so you're either just as stupid as zombie would be, or an alt.
1. That's a common avatar
2. zombie.cxnt had Warren's face on the right guy
I still to this day do not remember why zombie.cxnt was banned.

1. That's a common avatar
2. zombie.cxnt had Warren's face on the right guy
I still to this day do not remember why zombie.cxnt was banned.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=48630.msg770736#msg770736


Isn't it funny that someone like Yoga(A troll) joins together with Metal(A dumbass with a reputation for being loving stupid)?

Isn't it funny that someone like Yoga(A troll) joins together with Metal(A dumbass with a reputation for being loving stupid)?
I laughed heartily.

Isn't it funny that someone like Yoga(A troll) joins together with Metal(A dumbass with a reputation for being loving stupid)?
Isn't it funny that a bunch of other dumbasses joined with him to make a new one?

Isn't it funny that a bunch of other dumbasses joined with him to make a new one?
Isn't it funny that it happened?