5 (17.2%)
No
13 (44.8%)
<3
6 (20.7%)
Touch Me
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Buhbookabuhpkapkapkapkapka 4 - Halloween Edition  (Read 6690 times)

Until everyone loves it, he's gonna make more. <3
Hint, Winter and Christmas versions.
Destroyer rages. :c
Yogamoanyo is an amazing director. <3 And most people we've asked did want to star and most people that did star started to like or already had been liking it.
Not a meme at all. I don't see it being overused at all either.
Isn't Off-Topic usually like this? And I believe it's only stayed in Off-Topic.
I like it cause I talk to Yogamoanyo and understand why he makes them. <3 Also everyone is like 1/2 bandwagoning. One person hates it the rest does. It's the nature of the Blockland community to hate.

Why does everyone have to be so serious? :c

You know what, I'm not even going to bother addressing your reatrded points this time. All I can say is you seem like Yogamoanyo's personal bitch.

I'm sure Destroyer finds your argument way better than mine
Yup!

Destroyer doesn't even know how to argument correctly

I like this because of how much it pisses everyone off.

Destroyer doesn't even know how to argument correctly

Coming from the person who used

loving raging over a youtube video

oh my god go forget yourself

as an argument.

I like this because of how much it pisses everyone off.

Ladios, did you like my lovey voice on TTT?

You barely talked from what I remember. And even then you sounded prepubescent.

Coming from the person who used

as an argument.
Thing is, you should be smart enough to understand why you're just pulling stuff out of your ass when raging over these videos by simply thinking, hence the reason I won't really bother.

Thing is, you should be smart enough to understand why you're just pulling stuff out of your ass when raging over these videos by simply thinking, hence the reason I won't really bother.

Actually, all my points were well thought out. The funny thing is, when I make good arguments, you flame me. Then, when I give a stupid response to your post, you call me out on having no argument. Make up your mind.

I'm sure Destroyer finds your argument way better than mine
Of course. Because I'm on his side.

Actually, all my points were well thought out.
Hence the reason you're doing it wrong!

The funny thing is, when I make good arguments, you flame me. Then, when I give a stupid response to your post, you call me out on having no argument. Make up your mind.
Maybe you should make up your mind if you're going to think, post something stupid, or just go away?

Hence the reason you're doing it wrong!
Maybe you should make up your mind if you're going to think, post something stupid, or just go away?

I know Yoga is a troll, stupid.

Yoga should be banned for keeping up his trolling behaviour

Yoga should be banned for keeping up his trolling behaviour
Several users should also be banned for supporting him.