5 (17.2%)
No
13 (44.8%)
<3
6 (20.7%)
Touch Me
5 (17.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Buhbookabuhpkapkapkapkapka 4 - Halloween Edition  (Read 6704 times)

He did that ? D:
yeah. he hates syntho and zephyrs for some raisin

Curse him.  :cookieMonster:

You're one of the reason I keep doing this.
Is this what the community has boiled down to? A bunch of 12 year olds considering themselves "trolls". I can't even find a topic anymore that has a serious discussion without idiotic irrelevant posts.

I love my Zephys. :c

Syntho is iffy.

He did that ? D:

And yes I did that, problem?

I love my Zephys. :c

Syntho is iffy.
they definitely kicked you out of the call because you loved them too much

HEY YOGAMOANYO

DESTROYER CARES

NOW YOU CAN MAKE MORE

they definitely kicked you out of the call because you loved them too much

Actually, everyone started hating me. I think Syntho does, but Zephyrs said sorry and what-not for all the stuff he caused and I said sorry for the stuff I caused and blahblahblah and we all cool bros again.

HEY YOGAMOANYO

DESTROYER CARES

NOW YOU CAN MAKE MORE

DEAL

Actually, everyone started hating me. I think Syntho does, but Zephyrs said sorry and what-not for all the stuff he caused and I said sorry for the stuff I caused and blahblahblah and we all cool bros again.
You still seem to hate syntho though, since you and some other person came to his server a long while ago just to stir something up

You still seem to hate syntho though, since you and some other person came to his server a long while ago just to stir something up

Yeah, that was a long time ago, though. I don't really hate Syntho anymore, but I don't care for him really.

You're one of the reason I keep doing this.
You do it to make more respected members hate you and to get more cigarettes to like you?

No one thought this was funny even the second time.

You do it to make more respected members hate you and to get more cigarettes to like you?

No one thought this was funny even the second time.

It also works vice-versa.

It also works vice-versa.
go ahead and thing that, but it really doesn't

i think something inside me just died a little

Troll-comic idea get?

edit:
i think something inside me just died a little
« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:10:35 PM by Cybertails1998 »